Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Info about English-Italian snooker players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew Claudio (Claude) RAVAGNANI a few years ago when I used to go to Stafford Snooker Club. Sadly, he passed away in January 2022. He was a reserved man, who didn't brag about his snooker talent. He once told me that he taught Mark Williams how to play the rest shot when holding the rest in the air.
    There was an email address on his funeral notice AnnaMariaGardner@Hotmail.co.uk. I don't know her relationship to Claude, or if she can help further.
    Richard

Comment

Hello Richard,
      Thank you very much, these are really precious info and I'm sad to discover today that Claudio passed away.
      I'll try to contact the e-mail, I'm really thankful that you shared these info with me.
      Best from Italy,
      Marco

Comment

The end of the game comes when only the die and the black ball remain in play. When it is in the pocket, the game ends. If the opponents after that have the same number of points, these 2 balls should be put on the original places to strike. Sometimes I should see him around dubious bars and restaurants, but he used to drink a lot, so I bet he and I can find common ground if the two of us buy [url removed] for the common good
        Last edited by DeanH; 17 December 2022, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by WadeNorman View Post
          The end of the game comes when only the die and the black ball remain in play. When it is in the pocket, the game ends. If the opponents after that have the same number of points, these 2 balls should be put on the original places to strike. Sometimes I should see him around dubious bars and restaurants, but he used to drink a lot, so I bet he and I can find common ground if the two of us buy {url removed] for the common good
          Iā€™m also a frequent visitor of dubious bars and restaurants and I too drink a lot ā€¦.a kindred heart šŸ˜‰
          Last edited by DeanH; 17 December 2022, 09:03 AM.

Comment

The end of the game comes when only the die and the black ball remain in play. When it is in the pocket, the game ends. If the opponents after that have the same number of points, these 2 balls should be put on the original places to strike.

Comment

Working...
            X