Cue ball not responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post

I've heard you'll be around mate, might see if I can be available at some point.

RE different table conditions, I think we all get used to our regular surroundings. I've played on identical tables and found a preference for one based on where abouts in a club it's positioned.

Now onto these excuses (definitely biting, reel me in Steve);
    Lighting - i've always been used to dark clubs which I think helps to block out things on your peripherals.
    Speed of cloth - It's definitely a game changer playing on slow club cloths and going on to fast cloths. You have to hit the cue ball completely differently. I say hit, it's more like a stroke!

That said i'm just a bad loser who can't wait for revenge on Steve LOL Definitely going to end up drawing eachother on sunday!
    It would be good if we could met up , like a mini forum social .

Get down on the Sat if you can and we can all go out for a couple of bevvies

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post

Hainsworth match Steve ,although that could change nearer the time ,only ever had no 10 or 6811 so going to be different .so long as I can get a year out of it ,both of these cloths should’ not need stretching I don’t think .how’s the wear on the superfine going Steve .
      We put Hainsworth match on the bed and smart on the cushions, love it, far better than a number ten and 6811 combo, imo. Don't know about the super fine that Steve has on but if its lasting on Steve Bartons table it must be worth a try. Really interested to see how long it goes before the tracking marks around the pockets and black spot appear.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I’m having the Hainsworth match and smart on the cushions ,had a couple of no 10’s and found it crap after a couple of months ,6811 always plays ok when it’s been stretched .So is the match a lot quicker than 6811 ,and how’s it lasting I’ve heard it keeps it’s shape and tightness and shouldn’t need a stretch , maybe that’s due to the nylon content .

Comment

Working...
        X