Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro racker triangle

Hi,
    our club bought a couple of pro racker triangles, superb bit of kit, the mirror makes it so easy to perfectly rack the reds so the pink spots correctly.
    Someone has dropped the triangle and the main roller has come out, we have lost one of the pins with ball bearing that hold the roller in. Does anyone know if it possible to get spares for this triangle? Hoping so as these were not cheap.

cheers
    Ricky

They are good, I got one a while ago. I see they are now selling on ebay, may be worth contacting the seller

Comment

I’ve had one a couple of years ,got it from Dave Coutts ,maybe contact him at Coutts cues ,if anyone has any idea of spares for them he will .I’m ringing him later today so I’ll ask him if you like .

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
        I’ve had one a couple of years ,got it from Dave Coutts ,maybe contact him at Coutts cues ,if anyone has any idea of spares for them he will .I’m ringing him later today so I’ll ask him if you like .
        Thanks mate that would be great.

Comment

Sorted, I have came up with solution. I have purchase the correct size bearing from eBay for
          Last edited by Ricky2112; 23 January 2022, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Good news then ,Dave’s coming up for a game tonite so not needed to ask him now

Comment

Been looking for the Riley Pro triangle but can't find a shop that has them.
              Anyone have a clue?

Comment

Working...
              X