Best of 7 - no points scored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of 7 - no points scored

Hi. Does anyone have a list of the players who have failed to score in a best if 7?

As in zero points not just 4-0?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Haha. Yes, no points. May be half a dozen or so, not sure.

Comment

Has there been any. I remember someone scores 6 points some years ago, but 0?
        ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
        "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Neil Robertson beat Ahmed Saif 4-0 in a PTC event in 2013. Made 4 centuries, while Saif failed to score a single point. A year later, Marco Fu beat John Higgins 4-0 at the same venue, with Higgins failing to score a point.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
            Has there been any. I remember someone scores 6 points some years ago, but 0?
            That was Selby against Higgins.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Thank you very much for these. In the 2020 Scottish Open, Mark King beat Chen Zufan 4-0 aggregating 301-0. Snooker Scene stated that Chen joined a small group of players.

Comment

I wonder if any players will see these stats and think, you know what, it's worth just potting a pointless ball to avoid being in this club? I'm sure it's only exists because so many players in this situation simply decide not to go and pot a ball at the end of a dead frame to avoid it...
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I think the top players accept that it's possible to be thrashed even though you may not have missed a ball! That's the standard.

Comment

Working...
                  X