Régle pour balle touchante

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Régle pour balle touchante

Il ne reste plus de rouge je joue sur la jaune je la manque la balle blanche va s'arrêter touchante sur la bleue. Est -ce que la balle touchante est ON (appelé) ou OFF si off je dois toucher la jaune?

Originally Posted by Claude Grégoire View Post
    Il ne reste plus de rouge je joue sur la jaune je la manque la balle blanche va s'arrêter touchante sur la bleue. Est -ce que la balle touchante est ON (appelé) ou OFF si off je dois toucher la jaune?

"There is no more red left, I play on the yellow, I miss it, the white ball will stop touching the blue. Is the touching ball ON (called) or OFF if off I have to touch the yellow one?"

Scenario - Colours only on the table; Yellow is Ball On, you miss the Yellow and come to rest touching the Blue, Foul - 5 penalty points -
    The Yellow is STILL the Ball On and will be until potted legally.

Then the next is the next in order of value. Green, Brown, Blue, Pink, Black

Touching the Blue has nothing to do with the order of Ball On.

You have to play to hit the Ball On, this scenario being the Yellow, normal Touching Ball rules apply.
    Last edited by DeanH; 5 February 2024, 05:45 PM.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

ThanksThanksThanks

Comment

I would say not only a foul but also a miss?

But but, what if after the foul and cueball is touching the blue player is SNOOKERED on the yellow?
        Has to be a free ball right.

Comment

Working...
        X