Snooker in Prague?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker in Prague?

I'm visiting Prague next week and if I have time I'd like to visit a club or two, just to see how it works there and the atmosphere. It's sad I can't stay until the World Series begin...
    http://snooker147blog.com

You could try Billiard Centrum with its clubs in Chodov and Černý most. I believe at least some matches of Czech snooker league are played in Chodov. I have no personal experience with any of the clubs, though.

The Chodov club has 4 snooker tables. The price list is per hour under Cena hry.
    You can book a table, but the on-line system is in Czech only. The phone numbers are: +420 272 075 424 or +420 602 427 741.
    The club is in the Shopping center Chodov and easy to find. You just need to take the tube to the Chodov station (red line) and it's right next to it.

The other club at Černý most has 3 snooker tables with prices 10 CZK per hour cheeper than the one at Chodov. You would need to take the tube to the Černý most station (yellow line). I don't know where exactly the club is once you leave the tube, though.
    The phone number if you are interested is: +420 281 860 445.

I'm sure there are other clubs. As I am not an active player I don't know about them, though. And sadly the Czech site e-snooker.cz that used to have this kind of info is currently down.
    Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
    2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

I dont think missing the snooker world series in Prague is anything to be sad about, it seems like a good earner for Higgins and co

Comment

Working...
      X