What cue does Ronnie use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What cue does Ronnie use?

Can anyone clear this up, what make of cue does Ronnie use?

He had a Burwat champion which is the one he did the 5 min 147 with. That was in the Crucible snooker museum don't know where now. Small tip I think it was falling to bits.
    Then a number of Parris cues Traditional style Ultimate's mostly but I think some had Traditional badges. One piece, 3/4 above the splice and a 2 piece I think ADR147 bought.
    A did hear he was using a Will Hunt recently while waiting for a new Parris.

Comment

Originally Posted by Watford View Post
      He had a Burwat champion which is the one he did the 5 min 147 with. That was in the Crucible snooker museum don't know where now. Small tip I think it was falling to bits.
      Then a number of Parris cues Traditional style Ultimate's mostly but I think some had Traditional badges. One piece, 3/4 above the splice and a 2 piece I think ADR147 bought.
      A did hear he was using a Will Hunt recently while waiting for a new Parris.
      I also remeber reading that he had a Glover cue made recently

Comment

Originally Posted by itx View Post
        Can anyone clear this up, what make of cue does Ronnie use?
        There you go clear as Mud!
        If we told you the right cue today Ronnie will only have something different by the weekend

Comment

Originally Posted by Watford View Post
          There you go clear as Mud!
          If we told you the right cue today Ronnie will only have something different by the weekend
          One thing's for sure...
          whatever answer we post, be it a JP Ultimate or a Greenplate or other,
          our friend fedia24 will have it up on eBuy in a flash for at least 1,200 pounds!

=o|

Noel

Comment

Yeah a John Parris cue as used by Ronnie O'Sullivan, Steve Davis, the Queen Mother and Shergar probably.
            So worth every penny!

Comment

Working...
            X