Matthew Stevens Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Stevens Interview

Before Matthews First Round match in Telford he has granted us a interview, so if there is anything you would like to ask him then reply to this thread with your questions and I will ask them for you.

Questions regarding the recent happenings in Sheffield at the AGM have already been prepared for the interview so no need for any of those.

matthew is my other fav player apart from robbo so i would appreciate it if you ask him my question

Matthew do you still believe you can still win the world snooker title ?

Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What aspirations do you have left in the game?
      sigpic
      Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

What was your funniest moment(s) in snooker?
        2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
        2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Matthew,

Do you manage to put in the same amount of hours of practise that you use to when you first became a professional?
          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

How comes that he's form has much improved since Bahrain and how far will he go?
            Ten reds and not a colour...

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
              Matthew,

Do you manage to put in the same amount of hours of practise that you use to when you first became a professional?
              Good question bit I think no..
              this is this is very diffucult. snooker player play worse with age not cos of age but cos it's so diffucult to make yourself training 6-8 hours.. someone who can might play quite well untill his late fourties
              but let's see what Matthew says
              2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
              2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

how much has poker spoiled your game?
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Why do you seem to have close to no 'killer instinct'? I mean, endless amounts of deciding frames lost, 2 World Championship finals where you were leading by a decent margin and the also not so long ago Irish Masters and Bahrain finals.

Comment

How does it feel to be at the qualifiers as one of the big guns now, as opposed to when you were last at the qualifiers as a young up and coming talent? Is there a noticeable difference psychologically?
                    sigpic
                    http://prosnookerblog.com/

Comment

As you see it, what was the turning point in the WC match against Murphy ?
                      ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                      "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

can you ask matthew to which club he practices at and which players he practices with please.

Comment

Could you ask him what he knows about Daniel Wells and Michael White?

Comment

Can you ask him if he's been voting for Jimmy in the jungle?

Comment

If you had the chance of playing in another World Final who you would you like it to be against and why?
                              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                              X