Row p?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Row p?

the otherday i received my tickets to see the final, and i have row p for one of them, but i always thought the crucible only went up to row O, as i sat there a few years ago and there were no other rows behind. has anyone sat on row P before or is it a whoile extra row they have put in?

:snooker::snooker:
    wooooooooo snookerrr

I know the Crucible had a makeover a short while ago so they may have changed the seating area , i,m not sure , i,ve been there several times but cant remember the last row .

Comment

Originally Posted by alex_5525 View Post
      the otherday i received my tickets to see the final, and i have row p for one of them, but i always thought the crucible only went up to row O, as i sat there a few years ago and there were no other rows behind. has anyone sat on row P before or is it a whoile extra row they have put in?

:snooker::snooker:
      Seating plan only shows up to O. Whats it like up there? I am in row N for one of the matches

Comment

There is a row P, I sat there last year and the view is just fine... actually i had a better view up there than row G (although that may be to do with a boy standing up the whole time right in front of me!)

If you want to really feel part of the action though, it's much better from the front or in the middle...
        Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009
        Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

Originally Posted by very.tee View Post
          (although that may be to do with a boy standing up the whole time right in front of me!)
          oh sorry very tee.......

i deffinatly sat on the back row and my tickets were deffinatly row O in 2008, but that might be because i might have sat in row P by accident

but last year i sat on row c and would agree i thought the back row was an excellent view
          much better than the views at wembley.
          wooooooooo snookerrr

Comment

oh sorry very tee.......

i deffinatly sat on the back row and my tickets were deffinatly row O in 2008, but that might be because i might have sat in row P by accident

but last year i sat on row c and would agree i thought the back row was an excellent view
            much better than the views at wembley.
            Yes, it was a bit annoying! But we told him to sit down in the MSI and he started crying!

I think there has only been a row P from last year so I'm pretty sure you sat in the right place

Comment

Yes, it was a bit annoying! But we told him to sit down in the MSI and he started crying!

I think there has only been a row P from last year so I'm pretty sure you sat in the right place
              LOL sometimes i really hate the crowd at shows , they were really disrespectful to nigel bond when i saw him play neil robertson, they all moaned cuz of a re-rack, but tbh if the playerrs want it let them have it lol
              also im not affected by slow play, to me peter ebdon doesnt seem any slower than any other players . but i know what you mean mate.

and thats cool, i think i sat in the right place, did they put an extra row in, or just rename them?:snooker::snooker:
              wooooooooo snookerrr

Comment

Originally Posted by Case454 View Post
                Seating plan only shows up to O. Whats it like up there? I am in row N for one of the matches
                btw row n is good, everywhere in the crucible is REALLY good, as i have sat in quite a few places, which match are you seeing?:snooker:
                wooooooooo snookerrr

Comment

I had a row p ticket last year, and noticed that (for whatever reason) they put row p after row n
                  dunno why, maybe they don't like the letter o
                  but the view was still good
                  ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Sit in the right place at the qualifiers and you can watch six matches at once. Where else can you see 12 pro's in action at the same time. only a tenner per day too!

Comment

I'm pretty sure they just changed row O to row P, so there is no O because it looks like a zero.

Comment

LOL sometimes i really hate the crowd at shows , they were really disrespectful to nigel bond when i saw him play neil robertson, they all moaned cuz of a re-rack, but tbh if the playerrs want it let them have it lol
                        also im not affected by slow play, to me peter ebdon doesnt seem any slower than any other players . but i know what you mean mate.

and thats cool, i think i sat in the right place, did they put an extra row in, or just rename them?:snooker::snooker:
                        awwww, poor Nigel Bond... I don't mind slow play either, you get to see more snooker after all

On the whole crowds really make the experience though :snooker:

Comment

I'm trying to pinpoint the location of our allocated seats. Does anybody know the direction of the seat numbering at the Crucible? The seating plans online don't show numbers. I'm guessing at no. 1 being by the green door, increasing clockwise round to the blue door, but does anyone know for sure?

What seat numbers would you be able to see both tables?

Comment

Originally Posted by Zawadi View Post
                            I'm trying to pinpoint the location of our allocated seats. Does anybody know the direction of the seat numbering at the Crucible? The seating plans online don't show numbers. I'm guessing at no. 1 being by the green door, increasing clockwise round to the blue door, but does anyone know for sure?

What seat numbers would you be able to see both tables?
                            the seat numbers change with each row i think.
                            wooooooooo snookerrr

Comment

awwww, poor Nigel Bond... I don't mind slow play either, you get to see more snooker after all

On the whole crowds really make the experience though :snooker:
                              deffinatly , as they were with higgins vs cope, will never see such a good match again. :snooker: :snooker:
                              wooooooooo snookerrr

Comment

Working...
                              X