No announcement yet.

2010 Crucible Cue Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may find that it will be in the crucible itself this year.

Comment

No it's not ferret, a massively slimmed down version is situated in the Winter Gardens. Basically a table and a BBC set from what I just saw.

Comment

Looks like I'm going to have to pop into Argos after all.

Comment

There you go then its in the winter gardens, where you find a BBC studio you find the cueZone.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
            There you go then its in the winter gardens, where you find a BBC studio you find the cueZone.
            that's just a table, it was there last year too. Thats not the cuezone
            2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

Comment

A studio a trophy cabinet and a table, thats all you need for a cueZone because thats all that other cueZones get, Sheffield has been spoilt in the past with the touch screen kiosks (That never work) the screens on the wall that nobody take any notice of and the guys from Blade Interactive with the Snooker games that takes 20 minutes to explain the controls and people take one shot and walk off.

The main point of a cueZone in public interaction, in other words to get you on the table, so you will probably find that the competitions to pot the colours will be on the table in the winter gardens.

Saying that there will be no Pot Black competition this year from what I have been told. Also when the final of the pot black is supposed to be played in The Crucible Denis and Steve will be playing their 1 frame <----- on that point, they could of made it a best of 3 or 5 couldn't they.

Comment

I have just got confirmation from World Snooker that The CueZone will infact be in The Winter Gardens this year.

Comment

Working...
                X