Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does chewing gum help your concentration during your game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does chewing gum help your concentration during your game?

Does chewing gum help your concentration during your game? What flavour do you prefer?

I find it helps on day two of chewing, I stick it on the bedpost overnight.

However I find it tends to lose its flavour.

Comment

some people believe that chewing gums help increase concentration, alertness and reduce stress... total bull? never underestimate the power of suggestion... if it works for you... well, then it works!!

now where can i buy that packet of gum over here?? ...

http://www.wrigley.com/global/benefi...ing/focus.aspx
      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Maybe red bull works for some

Comment

cuz red bull gives u wingggsss!!! ...

anyway, i don't think chewing gums will help in my game and personally, i usually like spearmints... but prefer a double mint when feeling down and need that extra oomph...
          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

I like kicking arse and chewing bubble gum and im all out of bubble gum.

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
              cuz red bull gives u wingggsss!!! ...
              As long as you leave one foot on the ground !! lol

Comment

It all depends what your thinking about whilst chewing

Comment

Originally Posted by burwatchampion View Post
                  As long as you leave one foot on the ground !! lol
                  they show those red bull ads in uk too? they're so corny... lol...

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                  It all depends what your thinking about whilst chewing
                  or rather... it all depends on what you're thinking about regardless of what you are chewing...

Comment

i dont think so. it does not give attention , but actually it diverts attention. this is because some part of ur brain is working to keep ur jaws moving for chewing gum.thus ur brain is not 100 percent attentive towards the table.

Comment

lol...great post!! i find that my concentration drops when i'm hungry, so if i can't get food right away, chewing gum helps out a bit lol

Comment

Originally Posted by xeno7651 View Post
                        lol...great post!! i find that my concentration drops when i'm hungry, so if i can't get food right away, chewing gum helps out a bit lol
                        just don't start swallowing them, xeno... or you'll get a stomach full of gum...

Comment

Working...
                        X