Club Advice, Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Advice, Help Please

Hi guys, as some of you may know, ive recently joined a club in my area, but i am not on the team, just one of the members, as the club is private, and you pay a fee each year to play on the tables. (No non members allowed). As im a member and non of my mates are, we go to another public snooker hall.

However, one of the staff asked me today if i would like to join their team. I told him i do not know and would let him know in the near future, as im not sure if im allowed.

What im asking is, would i be allowed to be in a club, (my club atm), which i do not play for their team, and play for a different team whilst in my present club?

I know this may be confusing, but i dont want to do p**s the club off that im in atm, but i would also like to play for a team to get experience.

If worst came to worst and i wasnt allowed, It would be an easy decision, id just stay with my club, as the tables are very good quality, and it is only £1.00 for 40 minutes of play.

Thanks
    Chris

of course you can play for the snooker hall team,if both clubs played in different leagues, you could play for both teams,take up the offer and start playing in matches,you won't get experience until you do, good luck with your snooker m8.

Comment

they both play in the same league, but the club im in at present, im not on their team! I just dont want to do the wrong thing, because ive only joined the club!

Comment

I can't see that being a problem.
        I've always been a member of my local Snooker Club but never played for it. Playing for a Labour club at moment.

Comment

but by meaning your a member of your local, is it public or private? do you pay a annual fee?

Comment

St.pats???!!
            If you fail to prepare,prepare to fail!!

Comment

Until this season, I was member of Dawlish Conservative and British Legion Clubs. I (occasionally) played snooker for the Cons, but played my main snooker for Teignmouth Legion. I can't see there being a problem. Besides, if you progress, the private club you are in at the moment, might offer you a place on their team for next season.
              You are only the best on the day you win.

Comment

Yeah daniel st pats, sent uy a private pm

Comment

Working...
                X