Morning Or Afternoon Matches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Or Afternoon Matches?

I played this morning and lost 7-1. I'm sure if i'd played this afternoon i would have played much better but i think the main reason was that i got a new tip and didn't play it in properly. Hopefully tonights tournament will be different.

Anybody else have problems playing on a morning rather than an afternoon?

I always seem to come alive at around midnight! Not only because ive got my eye in i just seem to feel so much better in my game. Probably a mind thing now.
    im dreaming of...a century:rolleyes: ..But one day...it will come.;)

Comment

Originally Posted by adcaceo
      I played this morning and lost 7-1. I'm sure if i'd played this afternoon i would have played much better but i think the main reason was that i got a new tip and didn't play it in properly. Hopefully tonights tournament will be different.

Anybody else have problems playing on a morning rather than an afternoon?
      It's the same thing here. When I was playing this morning on my table at around 10am, it felt as if I couldn't hold the cue probably, my head was moving and I was playing quite sloppily and missing easy balls.

After some lunch though, I came alive, and just now I made a few 20s and 30s in practice and I was really going through the cueball and flowing quite nicely.

Comment

Working...
      X