Have you ever used a 7mm tip cue for snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by MasterBreak147 View Post
    Maybe it is now i did say "was", last time i played along side Chris it was tiny maybe he changed it i have no idea
    Yep, I didn't mean to contradict you. Was dubious when I read cueman's post, sounded like he was taking the ****
    Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

This is absolutely true, it was quite a few years back, I think when the 9 ball WC was held in cardiff I think. You can't use snooker cues or cues with a brass ferrule anymore in 9 ball and thats partly the reason he changed cues. I think his cue with the small tip snapped and struggled to find a good replacement for a while.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
        This is absolutely true, it was quite a few years back, I think when the 9 ball WC was held in cardiff I think. You can't use snooker cues or cues with a brass ferrule anymore in 9 ball and thats partly the reason he changed cues. I think his cue with the small tip snapped and struggled to find a good replacement for a while.
        Ok, I believe you. The exclamation marks had me wondering. What a brilliant player he is to watch. Is he still competing? I think he switched to blackball right?
        Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Still think he is competing but like a lot of players they go where the money is at the time. Is blackball the equivalent of english 8 ball? If so that is where he started out, he's a good all round cue sport player though so can pretty much compete is any game.

Comment

Working...
          X