Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwest cues

Hi there everyone,

i am looking to custom made a 1 piece cue.
    Does anyone has the email contacts for northwest cues?
    Also, does anyone has their price list?
    Does northwest cues sent over to overseas in Asia?

I am also looking at stamford cues. i have email them for their price list but till now have not received any replies from them.

I don't have a mail for Kev (North West cues) only a telephone number but I'll look it up for you.
    I've got a price list for Stamford cues somewhere if they don't give it to you soon and you still want it PM me your e-mail and I'll send it to you!
    Do you not fancy a Master cue or O'Min then, it'd just that they're a lot nearer to you arn't they?
    Any more questions ask away I'm looking to get a new cue at the mo myself so I'm pretty up to date on who's doing what for how much!

Comment

is there any cue makers beside peradon/parris that uses olive-wood?

Comment

Any of the cue makers should do it!

Robin Cook
        North West cues
        Stamford cues
        Dave Coutts
        Craftsman
        Robert Osborne
        Mastercraft
        etc.

Comment

Originally Posted by Watford
          I don't have a mail for Kev (North West cues) only a telephone number but I'll look it up for you.
          I've got a price list for Stamford cues somewhere if they don't give it to you soon and you still want it PM me your e-mail and I'll send it to you!
          Do you not fancy a Master cue or O'Min then, it'd just that they're a lot nearer to you arn't they?
          Any more questions ask away I'm looking to get a new cue at the mo myself so I'm pretty up to date on who's doing what for how much!
          Hi Watford,

thanks for your reply. i will pm u veri soon

i wanted to get a full 1pc english cue for a long long time. i have been looking at quite a lot of cue makers lately, thought northwest cues and stamford cues might be veri good quality cues. wat do u think of mastercraft cues?

i already have both a custom master cue and omin cue. they are great playing cue imo, juz fancy an english cue haha..

Comment

I know a few people with North West cues and they love them. Everyone where I live uses him for repairs and he's very good!
            His cues are reasonably priced but the attention to detail isn't always A1 IMO.
            One thing I don't like about his cues is a slight red/brown blur where the splice meets the shaft (you often get this on parris cues too).
            I'm sure that if yor very specific he'd do you a good cue.

I've never played with a Stamford or Mastercraft but I've heard good things about Stamford and the only thing I've been told about Mastercraft is that there splicing idn't always even (again I've seen Parris cues with uneven splicing).

Craftsman make alot of cues some very good, some a bit average. Again if you got one to your own spec I'm sure if you were very clear about what you wanted you'd be OK
            Many of my friends have nice Craftsman cues, check out the website!

Robin Cook (robin cues) and Coutts have sites too could be worth checking out. As does Robert Osborne (but he is Parris money)
            Trever White has a good rep to I'll try to track down his mail as well.

I'm still unsure about what to get myself!!!
            I may get a North west or craftsman coz it's easy for me to vist them!

I'am stearing clear of A.E. Ions he has two sites running with different price guides on. I mailed him about it for clarification but no reply and both sites are still running. Shame seen some good cue from him!
            Is this too much at once?

Comment

Originally Posted by Watford
              I know a few people with North West cues and they love them. Everyone where I live uses him for repairs and he's very good!
              His cues are reasonably priced but the attention to detail isn't always A1 IMO.
              One thing I don't like about his cues is a slight red/brown blur where the splice meets the shaft (you often get this on parris cues too).
              I'm sure that if yor very specific he'd do you a good cue.

I've never played with a Stamford or Mastercraft but I've heard good things about Stamford and the only thing I've been told about Mastercraft is that there splicing idn't always even (again I've seen Parris cues with uneven splicing).

Craftsman make alot of cues some very good, some a bit average. Again if you got one to your own spec I'm sure if you were very clear about what you wanted you'd be OK
              Many of my friends have nice Craftsman cues, check out the website!

Robin Cook (robin cues) and Coutts have sites too could be worth checking out. As does Robert Osborne (but he is Parris money)
              Trever White has a good rep to I'll try to track down his mail as well.

I'm still unsure about what to get myself!!!
              I may get a North west or craftsman coz it's easy for me to vist them!

I'am stearing clear of A.E. Ions he has two sites running with different price guides on. I mailed him about it for clarification but no reply and both sites are still running. Shame seen some good cue from him!
              Is this too much at once?
              hmmm i am pretty sure the slight red/brown blur is due to the glue they used to glue the butt to the shaft.

well, like u i have thought about craftsman cue. but it seems that they have tis new classic range. is this a lower grade range?

hope to have some one wif mastercraft cue to provide some comments on their cues...

well, i can only say my knowledge of cues are limited to thai cues at e moment. know pretty much about master cue and o'min cue though.

at e moment, is either stamford cue or northwest cue for me...

Comment

Yeah the blur is the glue but I don't like to see it!

The classic range from craftsman is not lower grade just different. There is quite a difference between the cues in the range. Craftsman will make you anything you want though, you arn't stuck to the set range. You will pay more for an original design though!
                I'd like to play with a Stamford cue to try them!

Comment

yup... me too i would like a stamford cue to try too..

i m considering craftsman. mayb would contact dave for a quotation....

Comment

Wouldn't hurt to contact Dave considering doing similar myself!

Comment

hmmmm well watford, have you tried b4 master cue or o'min cue?

Comment

Let me know how you get on!
                        What the spec of the cue you want!
                        What splicing etc.

Comment

interesting, Watford... thanks
                          www.stamfordcuemakers.com

Comment

Working...
                          X