Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by JPK123
    Hendry made a 146 in the European League in 1995

And, by the wonders of youtube.....Watch Here!
    Excellent - thank you
    Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

Ronnie O'Sullivan has made a 146 break. It was in the semi-final of the Welsh Open in 2005, against Barry Hawkins.
      I think I made you up inside my head

Comment

Originally Posted by The Statman
        Oh yes! Actually, his second.
        Good! Just testing!
        "If anybody can knock these three balls in, this man can."
        David Taylor, 11 January 1982, as Steve Davis prepared to pot the blue, in making the first 147 break on television.

Comment

Apparenttly Mark King Made one yesterday as well.

This is crazy six before in history apparently and now two in one round.

Also means in the last two tournaments we have now seen three breaks over 146

Comment

Originally Posted by chasmmi
            Apparenttly Mark King Made one yesterday as well.

This is crazy six before in history apparently and now two in one round.

Also means in the last two tournaments we have now seen three breaks over 146
            Well strictly speaking three breaks of 146 or more, but I take your point Chasmmi....

Comment

Hendry also made a 146 against O'Sullivan in the 1995 European Open.
              Also being a good mate of Barry Hawkins, i can advise it was a 145 he made, it was in the semi-final of the Welsh Open last year, it drew him level at 5-5 with Ronnie, but O'Sullivan took the match with a classy century in the decider.

SD147

Comment

I'm sure you a good mate of his but neither he nor Ronnie was in last year's Welsh Open Final so you've got something wrong ...

Comment

Originally Posted by GOMH71
                  I'm sure you a good mate of his but neither he nor Ronnie was in last year's Welsh Open Final so you've got something wrong ...

Too true, it was the semi final of the 2005 grand prix.
                  "And slowly and surely they drew their plans against us"

Comment

i actually did say welsh SEMI final, which barry was in but lost to murphy. you are right it was the grand prix semi. thanks!

SD147

Comment

Working...
                    X