rule or law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rule or law

hi lads as you can see in pics ive got short stubby fingers is there any rule or law that says i me not allowed to extend using bobbins shown

Someone's been on the sherry!
    Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

it was bacardi when i thought of it but is there, steve davis invented a few things but didnt need these cos hes got long fingers lol

Comment

Stop biting your nails!

Comment

cant ime a bag of nerves trying to bridge over the pack lol

Comment

Thought they were your toes then at first glance .

Comment

i got the tubes for a penis enlargement but they were too big lol

Comment

To get this back on track, as far as I am aware there is no rule that states you must play your shot with either your fingers or the rest touching the table. (Look at Mark williams holding the rest in the air or Mark Selby playing a shot in the middle of the table one handed) so no, you would be able to use your "extension" tubes to your hearts content. The rules only say you must use the tip to contact the cue ball, one foot one the floor etc. How you bridge is your choice.
                If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                  Thought they were your toes then at first glance .
                  Lmao!...
                  The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

good job i didnt post pics when i tried penis enlargement and they fell off you would have lyfao

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                      good job i didnt post pics when i tried penis enlargement and they fell off you would have lyfao

jim was that.....

straws.jpg

Comment

still only 1 serious result lol dont you lot ever think of snooker

Comment

still only 1 serious result lol dont you lot ever think of snooker

what about then......

a block of wood about a quarter the hight of a ball, with a moulded bit to rest your fingers on wrapped in baize, so it then feels like you have your fingers on the table rather than no feel or touch with bits of plastic on your stumps???

Comment

thats more like it surely im not the only 1 who struggles

Comment

thats more like it surely im not the only 1 who struggles

some of us struggle hitting the white normally let alone bridging over balls

Comment

Working...
                              X