Selby centuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selby centuries

By My calculations Mark Selby has made twenty centuries since the ninth of january sixteen in the CL two in both the masters and the GM what is the record for a month ie before the ninth of feb
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

That's some pretty impressive break building...!!
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Most players dont get twenty a season selby could conceivably score more in a month than john virgo did in a twenty odd year career
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Thats great Break Building but he wants Results not Centuries!!

Comment

Century break only wins one frame .

He always gets to the latter stages but falls short ......very impressive break building though
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I have also had the experience of making 2 Centuries and I still Lost the Match! And as Ronnie Showed today going for the 147 in Final Frame nearly Cost him the Match!

Comment

Mark Williams made 4 and lost 5 - 4 , i seem to remember !
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

The ideal

The ideal is to win every frame and match with centuries like ronnie did against ali carter at the ni trophy in 2007/2008 still the finest snooker ive seen played what it shows is extremely good form

Comment

Ronnie has an eye on a 147 before he even breaks off hense why he doesnt tie the black up when he breaks off

Comment

I still dont have my answer by the way

Comment

Working...
                    X