Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought New Cue, Bent???

hey guys,

i have recently bought a new cue from my local club, however i am very paranoid that my cue is bent, and i am just wondering if there are any RELIABLE ways in which you can check to see if the cue is bent, i have looked down the fully screwed up cue, and there seems to be a very slight bend and the cue is bran new but i dunno. Any views on this, help is very much apreciated.

Gadz.

Take it back insist on a new one even if it's not bent you'll not get it out of your head!
    Rolling the cue on a table and seeing a wobble will show some bends up but this isn't 100%!

Comment

Originally Posted by Watford

Take it back insist on a new one even if it's not bent you'll not get it out of your head!
      i agree with that. (most folk wont be able to "forget" about it)

Comment

place cue under your stong eye and rotate slowly in the direction of your weaker eye any bends should be easy to spot but to be honest the straightness of a cue is not as crucial as people think, as long as it reacts the same way every time. never roll a cue on the table - the weight is not even and they are not a perfect cone
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
        X