Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you this is the #1 snooker player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best natural talents I've seen are Alex Higgins, Jimmy White, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Stephen Hendry and Mark Williams.

From that bunch no one can tell me that anyone is better than Stephen Hendry. The main thing about Hendry in the 90s which stands out for me is that he never missed a ball. Obviously "never" is a slight overstatement but not by much. There was a time when if his opponent left him a chance of a pot - ANY chance - you could be pretty much guaranteed that it meant frame over there and then. This is where Willie Thorne gets his "frame winning chance" with all 15 reds on the table from!

Comment

Hmm... There are many great players, but I definitely think Ronnie O'Sullivan is the best player right now.

When he's at his best nobody can beat him. Unfortunately his performance has been pretty unstable, but I think he has "found himself" now (especially after working with Reardon) and I'm looking forward to see him win even more titles...

The fact that his able to play with both hands is also a big advantage for him...

Maybe his attitude can be a bit crazy (even stinks sometimes as snazzydevil said) but isn't that what we love about him and what makes him different from the other players?

I think his temper and passion for the game is what makes him such an excellent player...

Comment

Working...
      X