TSF iPhone 5 app not working??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSF iPhone 5 app not working??

Hi I have recently downloaded the TSF app for the new iPhone 5 and it does not appear to be working for some reason.I can see there has not been an update for this app since before the iPhone 5 came out so perhaps this is the problem but was really just wondering if perhaps anyone had the same issue or not?
    " and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green. "

The problem is the that the forum has moved over to the .co.uk domain and the app is only configured to the .com domain.....
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

O.k cheers mate, that is annoying cause the app was handy!!
      " and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green. "

Comment

Anyone know if the app is gonna be updated???

Comment

First question is how did you download it as it is not currently listed in the Apple app store only the Android store and secondly yes it will be updated but I am trying to get it back online in time for The World Championships.

Comment

Ferret, when I try to login via the android app, it says "Required client information missing." Any ideas? It has been like this for a while...

Comment

As in previous threads about this, it is not functional at the moment but I am trying to get it working again in the next week or so.

The iOS version of the app has been taken off of the Apple app store and will not be put back on but it will still be available to download through the Android store.

When we upgrade the forum to version 5 I will also launch a new app which will be available in both app stores but do not hold your breath for a launch date for the new forum upgrade and apps as I am really busy at the moment and do not have time to do the upgrades and get the new apps ready but I will keep everybody informed on when all these things will be happening.

Comment

OK, thanks a lot

Comment

I've got to say I'm looking forward to the I phone app
                  working again
                  I use my phone to go on the forum all the time, and I find
                  the desktop site a job. It can be done but its not as good

Comment

Working...
                  X