Miss rule Query....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss rule Query....

Hi all, Playing last night I found myself snookered on the last red. The red was behind and touching the yellow. I went up and down the table and hit the red from behind but "planted" the yellow into top pocket. My question is, should this be called a miss or just a foul. As I didn't miss the red I assumed that it would just be called a foul and not a miss. Am I correct? (The points were fairly level so no issue of snookers required). Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Foul shot ......4 away .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Yes just a foul, out of interest did you know if it was a straight plant or was it made by hitting half ball?
      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Haha, I'm not sure the red & yellow were well in baulk end by yellow pocket and the yellow went in the other end by black pocket. I didn't even look at the plant....until the yellow went sailing toward the pocket.

Comment

Originally Posted by robdog1966 View Post
          Haha, I'm not sure the red & yellow were well in baulk end by yellow pocket and the yellow went in the other end by black pocket. I didn't even look at the plant....until the yellow went sailing toward the pocket.
          I'd say that's a once in a lifetime shot, i haven't done that one yet!
          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Working...
          X