What happens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens?

So I have snookered my opponent and he doesn't attempt to hit the yellow ball which is required, instead he just pots the cue ball intentionally. He seems to think that this gives me ball in hand and must be played from the d and I get only 4 points. I think this is a foul and he should be put back in from the original position. Obviously I could of got a lot more points than 4 from a very good snooker which I put him in. What is the actual rules on this please???

Foul and a miss. Put it back if you want as hes hasent made a reasonable effort to get out your snooker.
    2013/2014 Season Event Predictor Winner!

Comment

Thanks, that's what I thought

Comment

Foul and a miss as diesel said - Plus your 'mate' is a cheat and doesn't understand the ethos of snooker at all. Choose better friends!
        I often use large words I don't really understand in an attempt to appear more photosynthesis.

Comment

That behavior is baby like, agree with the above very ungentle-manlike more seen in pool :angel: joke...
          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

If it were to happen in a match, not only would he be called for a foul and a miss, but also be warned for ungentlemanly conduct!
            You are only the best on the day you win.

Comment

Working...
            X