Snooker Ball Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Ball Case

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I was on this site. Do anyone know where I can get a handmade snooker ball case or a light case that would my Aramith TC match balls? I have them currently stored in a peradon case but its pretty heavy to carry from A to B. thanks!

I have one of these, pretty light and nice and compact, cheap as well i reckon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/FREE-DELIVER...oker+ball+case

Comment

Best one for being light would be the one's that the 1G Balls come in . But not seen these for sale on their own .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        Best one for being light would be the one's that the 1G Balls come in . But not seen these for sale on their own .
        The best one is the one from Amazon mentioned by Maxsys. I've never seen the 1g cases sold separately but in any case they're not as good as the Amazon cases. They dent very easily and the handle is not very robust.

Comment

I have one of the aforementioned Peradon cases, yes they could be heavy if you are walking far (luckily I only have to walk from the car to the club ) but they do seem very strong and sturdy.
          These Amazon ones look very good, and a good price as well.
          I will remember these when my Peradon falls apart
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Was thinking that maybe one of these amateur cue case makers (rogi bear) could turn their hand to making a nice good quality ball case.

Comment

Why not use your box and put it in a laptop bag???
              Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
              https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                The best one is the one from Amazon mentioned by Maxsys. I've never seen the 1g cases sold separately but in any case they're not as good as the Amazon cases. They dent very easily and the handle is not very robust.
                agreed - never seen one with the handle being bust!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Thank you everyone for your advice. I will look into getting the case, I didn't think that the case was that heavy either until I have to carry it 0.4 miles, it's pretty tough on your arms. I would have thought that the 1G case would have lasted as its pretty light by perhaps the case it too light to carry the balls. I do apologise for the late reply folks! ��

Comment

I used to carry mine around in a conventional briefcase. They're cheap, about the right size and you can include extra towels, ball markers etc.
                    I often use large words I don't really understand in an attempt to appear more photosynthesis.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      agreed - never seen one with the handle being bust!
                      The handle on mine (that's the 1g case) snapped off as I was coming down the stairs of the club. Case crashed to the ground. Luckily only small dent. The problem is the balls are very heavy and the handle is only plastic and just slots into two wee holes on the case. No bolts or anything to secure it. I drilled two holes in the top of the case and bolted on a better quality handle. Much better. That said I bought one of the Amazon cases and its an improvement over the 1g case. Slightly more compact, sturdier and with a good handle which doesn't feel like it could snap off with the weight of the balls. Few of us in the club have bought them and all are happy.

Comment

I'm in two minds to get the Cue Craft case or the black aluminium case? Would the aluminium case be light?

CueCraft case: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cue-Craft-...item2a1f351764

the black aluminium case that was suggested at the start of the thread: http://www.amazon.co.uk/FREE-DELIVER...oker+ball+case

Cheers gus and girls thank your input.

Comment

The Amazon case is lighter and slightly more compact than the CueCraft case. I think the CC case would be better quality and that is reflected in the price, £70 incl P&P versus £38 for the Amazon one.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                            The Amazon case is lighter and slightly more compact than the CueCraft case. I think the CC case would be better quality and that is reflected in the price, £70 incl P&P versus £38 for the Amazon one.
                            The Amazon one is discounted down from £80 !!!

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              The Amazon one is discounted down from £80 !!!
                              Bit of a con I think. Not worth £80. Saw them on e-bay for about £40 a while ago so think around £40 is the right price for something of this quality.

Comment

Working...
                              X