Gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gloves

I'm playing my snooker in Lima, Peru and all players here use a glove. I now have one and like it very much. Are these used anywhere else.

Gloves

in UK not seen that much and if wore one down the club you probably be ridiculed
    not that humid here
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

A guy uses one in our club. And yes he gets the p\$$ taken out of him. But each to their own I guess and if its humid I can see the benefits. Not for me though!!!!
      You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

Imo I don't think our climate really warrants using a glove cause it's not humid enough...... And plus you'd cop it big style in the club for using one!!

I'd say if you find yourself needing to use one over here, I'd seriously have a look at the finish on your cue cause it'd probably need re-finishing......
        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

one of my team mates uses a glove and also young Ross Muir who used to play with one in our club and is now on the main tour and still using one as far as im aware of ? to each there own mate.

Comment

We do have more humid weather for sure, so I guess that would account for everybody using them here. I have read on this forum about the use of oil to refinish a cue. With the shortage of snooker stores here, what oil can be used.

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
              Imo I don't think our climate really warrants using a glove cause it's not humid enough...... And plus you'd cop it big style in the club for using one!!

I'd say if you find yourself needing to use one over here, I'd seriously have a look at the finish on your cue cause it'd probably need re-finishing......

The weather of late has been rather sticky so could see that a glove could come in handy....would i wear one...hmmm i think not lol

Comment

Working...
              X