Wheels in Motion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheels in Motion

Ferret - well done! Let's see if we get some response.

Comment

Here is some more info for you;

If you havn't already tryed here is WIM contact info;

Wheels in Motion
      Snooker Management Ltd
      PO Box 147
      Daventry
      Northants
      NN11 5FD
      England
      Tel:. +44 01327-301981
      Fax: +44 07000-236462

Animations.co.uk are the designers of the website and it looks like they are selling the domain!! so don't know whats happening there or if it is effectign things!! but here is the mobile number of the guy who runs animations.co.uk he may know what is going on.

Mark - 07980 446963

Comment

I have just been given Steve Majors emial address, you could try this - WIMSML@aol.com

Comment

Thank you ferret you are certainly in the know, but in the past WIM have not answered my calls or emails.

Comment

Yeah I know ehat you mean, the only time they have ever got back to me was when I wanted to book Matthew Stevens fro an exhibition.

Even then I didn't want to book him! I wanted to see if they would get back to me

Comment

It sounds like I lost apx. 100pounds. That's lot of money for me... I would like to ask anybody from UK to try to get any information. It's hard for me to make some more steps when I am not living in UK. btw. I orderer 3 Piece Ash Snooker Cue (RSC5) in the orig. case. It is a relly big problem to buy snooker cue in Czech Republic. There is only one reasonable source for us - UK... And it seems I chose wrong eShop...

Comment

Don't worry Jeff we'll sort it for you

I have been doing some digging around as you can see but they have not registered for insolvency so they havn't gone bust or anything.

Give it a couple of days and I should have more information for you.

Comment

Thanx to everyone of You. That's really nice to know that there are people ready to help one another.

Comment

Are they a limited company, on companies house it can take a few weeks for a company to show in liquidation.(happened at my job).
                    Could they have changed names?

Q
                    Looking for a uk, brand new car or van?, look no further, drop me an email or pager now, I will beat any dealer on the road price ! Q

Comment

SIR Ferret your a star, but isn't it sad that you have to sort out WIM's problems.
                      zeff I really hope you finally get your cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerlass
                        Wheels in Motion to me has been a let down.
                        At my age I should have known better, when joining I was told I would get a signed photograph of Matthew Stevens which I did, a personal message from Matthew which I didn't, a random monthly draw with the chance to win tickets to a match featuring Matthew and to meet him after the match.
                        I don't know of anyone winning such a price as I am sure they would have posted on the message board, and you certainly don't get a monthly news letter.
                        I think it is badly run, and doesn't fulfill it's promises.
                        I in know way blame Matthew, I think he doesn't have any idea of what is happening.
                        I didn't even get the signed photo....
                        I feel really stupid for joining now.
                        I can't understand why Matthew or any other player would want to have WIM as their management, but what do I know...

Comment

Actually Miss S so do I, I think they just took our money as they know we are fans.
                          Like I said earlier I don't think Matthew had any idea of what was happening, he's not that type of person.

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerlass
                            Actually Miss S so do I, I think they just took our money as they know we are fans.
                            Like I said earlier I don't think Matthew had any idea of what was happening, he's not that type of person.
                            Of course I'm not blaming Matthew at all, as I'm sure he's not involved in any of this.
                            Maybe the WIM management are good with their players, even if the website is a joke

Comment

Originally Posted by Miss_S
                              Of course I'm not blaming Matthew at all, as I'm sure he's not involved in any of this.
                              Maybe the WIM management are good with their players, even if the website is a joke
                              Re: Wheels in Motion
                              Hi Ferret ,and everyone.
                              Success!!! Wheels in Motion appears to be back on!

Comment

It its back on!

first time since april 3rd!

Comment

Working...
                                X