X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think his name is Daniel Marner

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
      Does not say a whole lot about this - totally diferent -snooker method of his though.
      He does say:

"Playing across the breasts is no longer a problem to Fine Art women players. An Exclusive and safe cue action was offered free of copyright to female players but rejected by Clive Everton the W/S academy, and The Terry Griffiths coaching school. The new cue action would eliminate any possible health hazard to female players."

"This safety first cue action was offered repeatedly to Snooker Scene and the WPBSA; especially as the Terry Griffiths video Basic Skills recommended a possible “unhealthy” cue action for female players. No warnings were given to youngsters that had bought videos or discs with this questionable cue action."

"Disclaimer: The Fine Art respectively reserves the right to refuse coaching to any ex Terry Griffiths female student."

He does sound like a bit of a worry.
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Working...
      X