No announcement yet.

Robertsons century record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems like the last two months he has been out of focus. He has been more focused on making centuries than staying in the tournament. It shouldn´t be impossible, but he need to make some centuries in the next tournament, so he didn´t have to make 8 centuries at the world championship.
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

I don't think it is that. He has had a good season thus far, centuries aside. Obviously he would like to win more as any professional would. That standard is hard to maintain, see Ding.

Comment

Although he reached the finals, Robertson only scored on century in the China Open taking his season tally up to 93. Looking at his possible first round opponent, he should get through (possible opponents - Davies, Swail, Yan, Slessor, Harold, Hamilton or Guodong, though the latter has been in good form). Possible second round opponent for Robertson is Mark Allen.

Comment

Originally Posted by gettingbetter View Post
          Although he reached the finals, Robertson only scored on century in the China Open taking his season tally up to 93. Looking at his possible first round opponent, he should get through (possible opponents - Davies, Swail, Yan, Slessor, Harold, Hamilton or Guodong, though the latter has been in good form). Possible second round opponent for Robertson is Mark Allen.
          I think he has probably landed in the toughest quarter, a bit unlucky for the 2nd seed really. And the 1st round draw is random, so he could get any of the 16 qualifiers. Mark Williams if he is really unlucky... :smile:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
            I think he has probably landed in the toughest quarter, a bit unlucky for the 2nd seed really. And the 1st round draw is random, so he could get any of the 16 qualifiers. Mark Williams if he is really unlucky... :smile:
            Is it? I think you are right. There are a lot of good players in that 17-32 bracket that he could come across.

Comment

Working...
            X