Unique cue action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ricky2112 View Post
    Lol catch 22, I bet alot of you when you try it will be amazed of the out come, torn cloth, cue threw the wall and no to mention spearing your opponent. Only joking it is an amazing feeling when you get it. Highlights how much you were steering the cue on follow through with your grip before.

Cheers Ricky
    I was playing a guy in a wee friendly game a while back and he does this technique but the cue only slides in his hand about half an inch . He said he is not consciously aware of it during the shot but after the shot he knows he is holding the cue about half an inch further back once shot is complete.

Comment

The young lad I knew said he was not aware that he did this when cueing, I found that hard to believe because of how much he slid the cue.
      So has anybody tried this and if so how did you do?

Cheers Ricky

Comment

I actually used to do the exact same thing as a junior and made regular centuries. It came natural and it all boils down to the fact i wanted to hold the cue as light as possible and it developed from there and became very natural. I got told to change it in the end and i decided to listen. Still will never know if it was a good idea to or not...

Comment

Working...
        X