Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Size Choice

Dear Sirs.,

I have a huge space fully available for installing them both, a table & correspondent clearance; it's a (12 X 9)m area.

My problem is: what size should I select? Any comment will - of course - be very much appreciated.

In other words I would hate owning a kind of museum seldom seen Victorian piece, nor a kind of a kid's favorite toy . . .

Thank you very much,

Flamarion Almeida
    Attached Files

You need to get hold of a full size Riley Aristorcrat with steel block cousins and prefferably cut with The WSA pocket template (There are some around) try eBay.

Comment

Table Size Choice

An actual full size snooker table (or English Billiard Table to give it it's correct name) is 12ft x 6ft. You would probably need about 3ft extra around each side so as to play your shots, making the total room size a minimum of 18ft x 12ft. That's not allowing for any tables or chairs.
      I hope this helps in making your choice.
      You are only the best on the day you win.

Comment

http://pic5.piczo.com/saltiresnooker/?g=8512569&cr=5 have a look at that it will give you the size you are looking for
        www.saltiresnooker.piczo.com

Comment

As a non professional player playing just for enjoyment, and having played on all sizes of tables, and if i had a space like yours, i would personally choose a 3/4 size table - a 9 or 10 footer.

These are a hell of a lot easier to play on than a full size, but you still have plenty of room to move the white around in and have a decent game.

They also look like a proper grown up table too rather than the kids toy that these 5 or 6 footers can resemble.
          "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Lol I don't know what size you should choose, but in my opininon u choosed not the best room to place the table in
            2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
            2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Hey Flamarion,
              A room size of 12m x 9m is more than adequate for a full size table. I also note that you have a very good solid floor which is important.

I recommend you buy a second hand table that is more than 50 years old. This will guarantee good quality craftsmanship. Are you looking to buy and import into Brazil? Or do you have snooker table suppliers there?
              There is a revolution coming.

revolution news

Comment

full size is always the way to go! -
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                X