What are O'min snooker cues like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Bladebot22 View Post
    there **** dont get one . i hit the red on my first break andthe cue split into 1648565 spruce wood chipping pal so dint bye one. im off byeeeeeeeeeee.

ps there the same shape as dennis taylors ankle bone
    i think this is one of the best replies ever! ive never had a cue break up into 1648555 spruce chippings before now, so to me this is quite informative.
    why the hell did this cook get band?

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
      i think this is one of the best replies ever! ive never had a cue break up into 1648555 spruce chippings before now, so to me this is quite informative.
      why the hell did this cook get band?
      Couldnt agree more. They always get rid of the fun guys to early edited to say .... didnt he get banned? or was he in a group? must have missed that.
      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
        Couldnt agree more. They always get rid of the fun guys to early edited to say .... didnt he get banned? or was he in a group? must have missed that.
        not quite sure what happened, but anyone who can describe a cue as being the same shape as dennis taylors ankle bone is a classy lyrasist and should be given some slack

Comment

Originally Posted by Cuedos View Post
          I agree, the quality is not in question. The facts are that cues from O'min Chian can be retailed in the UK but O'min Thailand can't.
          The way it stands, O'min China could potentially take legal action against anyone retailing cues in the UK bearing the O'min logo not manufactured by them or have their stock confiscated by Trading Standards.
          That's bizarre.
          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

The Chinese makers do not have sole UK distribution rights.
            I have purchased from mr O'min for 10 years and have confirmation from him that we can retail in UK

O'min much to my dismay have created this two tier system.

We deal direct with makers such as o'min and Mike Wooldridge to ensure a direct supply chain.
            This ensures as a retailer we can be sure of origin.

I am happy to share this information with trading standard
            Last edited by BITTER; 19 May 2014, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
              I have purchased from mr O'min for 10 years and have confirmation from him that we can retail in UK

We deal direct with makers such as o'min and Mike Wooldridge to ensure a direct supply chain.

Bitter are you saying Omin Thialand , are in league with Omin China?
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by BITTER View Post

You may have to because O'min China filed the patent and registered the trademark in 2010 and I had to check with them to clarify. Suppliers will tell you whatever you want to hear but the reality is different I'm afraid.

I too was selling O'min cues from Thailand since 2001 and agree they are superb quality it's just I have to be on the right side of the law

Comment

Working...
                X