Mikewoodridge tips - Any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
    I know Neil. That's why you take your TW to John Parris to do your tips!!! It's quite satisfying when you change a tip on your own cue. I use Trevor's method of holding a sharp Stanley blade and cutting round the excess tip. Check out his YouTube demonstration.
    Trevor's done a video? or do u mean Mike's video?

Comment

I personally am very satisfied with MW super tip.
      It feels just like an Elkmaster tip that has been run-in for a while.
      Would stick to it just to cut out the frustration and the waste of time in getting a quality Elkmaster out of a box.

Comment

100% I'll never use another brand of tip again. I've tried loads over the years but found Mikes Supertips always play consistently never had a bad one. Black spin tips tend to be a bit harder and take some getting used to.

Comment

mike must have some kind of problem getting newsupertips out there. ive had a pack on back order for a few months now? ive seen two versions of his new black tips, one on my mates cue which was soft akin to the supertip the other on my own cue when i got it sent back which was also black but much harder then my mates tip. hope mike gets them sorted soon im on my last tip and its going to need replacing within a few months.

Comment

Originally Posted by ashbash View Post
            mike must have some kind of problem getting newsupertips out there. ive had a pack on back order for a few months now? ive seen two versions of his new black tips, one on my mates cue which was soft akin to the supertip the other on my own cue when i got it sent back which was also black but much harder then my mates tip. hope mike gets them sorted soon im on my last tip and its going to need replacing within a few months.
            They are for sale in his shop no problem ??? oops says sold out ....doh !

Comment

been saying "sold out" for a few months now

Comment

No shortage you can order here..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1513175232...84.m1555.l2649

Comment

Sorry to bring this post up again i was wondering where i could get some of the blackspin tips as i keep looking on there site to find there sould out

Comment

Try contacting mike directly as this was the same problem i had. Mike very kindly sent me some of the "wafers" to fit between the black spin ferrule and super tips and although there a bit fiddly to fit they made no difference to how the tips feel and hopefully they will protect the ferrule?
                    I’m so happy with the tips. I’ve tried a few others since my last supper tip worn out about 6 months ago. i just never found anything that i could say i was happy with so in my opinion these are the best tips I’ve ever used. Can’t recommend them highly enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X