Snooker rule pink and black left on table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker rule pink and black left on table

HI I have a Free Ball on the Pink Ball and only two balls left on the Table Pink and Black Ball

So i take the free ball shooting on the Black Ball and i Pocket the Pink Ball and the Black Ball
    is this a foul or is this shot good.

Did you read the link I provided on the other free ball question I just answered?

The only difference between your last question and this one is the colours in your example.

The only difference to the rules of a free ball when there is only pink and black remaining is that you CAN snooker using the free ball.

So maybe you can work out the answer to your question.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

As above.......................

Comment

Leonard:

You really need to get someone to buy a rule book and study it. An official copy of the rules is available for free on the IBSF and World Snooker websites. Due to the technical aspects of some of the rules I would recommend someone who is fluent in English or better yet get a few guys knowing the rules (every player should be well versed in the rules).

Terry
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
          You really need to get someone to buy a rule book and study it. An official copy of the rules is available for free on the IBSF and World Snooker websites. Due to the technical aspects of some of the rules I would recommend someone who is fluent in English or better yet get a few guys knowing the rules (every player should be well versed in the rules).
          Well said.

Comment

yep you can download from
            http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/RulesofSnooker

if any problem, PM me your email and I can send one over
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
            X