Can't sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't sleep

is it just me or do a lot of other people on here suffer from insomnia?:tongue:

I wont rest until I've found a cure for it!

Last edited by Byrom; 31 August 2014, 01:42 AM.

Ha ha ha. LOL.

And yes. I suffer as well.

Comment

Ejaculating usually helps...........
      I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

The cure???

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
          The cure???
          Who won that match in the end?

Comment

Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
            Who won that match in the end?
            It wasn't the spectators

Ebdon is a remarkably focused and determined player. Until recently, his shot times had slowed down considerably; this attracted some criticism – particularly, in his match against Ronnie O'Sullivan in the 2005 World Championship. Resuming at 10–6 down, Ebdon won the first six frames of the evening session, at one stage taking three minutes over a shot, and five minutes to compile a break of 12. Ebdon nevertheless won the match 13–11. Such performances, though lacking fluency, often appear to break his opponent mentally. Ebdon stated after his victory over O'Sullivan, "When I'm trying my hardest I seem to go slow. I don't do it intentionally". When The Times described his slow play as 'cheating', he attempted to sue them for libel and lost.

Wiki
            Last edited by mythman69; 31 August 2014, 11:08 AM.
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
              It wasn't the spectators

Ebdon is a remarkably focused and determined player. Until recently, his shot times had slowed down considerably; this attracted some criticism – particularly, in his match against Ronnie O'Sullivan in the 2005 World Championship. Resuming at 10–6 down, Ebdon won the first six frames of the evening session, at one stage taking three minutes over a shot, and five minutes to compile a break of 12. Ebdon nevertheless won the match 13–11. Such performances, though lacking fluency, often appear to break his opponent mentally. Ebdon stated after his victory over O'Sullivan, "When I'm trying my hardest I seem to go slow. I don't do it intentionally". When The Times described his slow play as 'cheating', he attempted to sue them for libel and lost.

Wiki
              Ebdon is one of the greats of the game.

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
                Ebdon is one of the greats of the game.
                I genuinely believe that and always watch him if I can. I don't find his slow play boring at all. It's all very cleverly thought out. A great match player.

Comment

Ebdon and Lawlor would be a good matchup.
                  Not sure when it would end tho.
                  Not players I enjoy watching but that is just me.

Comment

Working...
                  X