Round robin how does it work ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round robin how does it work ?

Sorry to be a thicko but how does the ROUND ROBIN FORMAT work in the 6 Reds Championship Thailand who plays who e.c.t.

each player, plays all the others in the group - once

not a full league format where each plays all others - twice (home and away)
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hi mate, I've never seen a round robin. Furthermore, I've never seen one bob, bob, bobbin along.

Comment

Originally Posted by denja View Post
        Sorry to be a thicko but how does the ROUND ROBIN FORMAT work in the 6 Reds Championship Thailand who plays who e.c.t.
        They have eight groups. Six players in each group. Start with round robin, each player plays all the other five in his group. Four players in each group advance to the knock-out phase. The normal win to advance.
        "I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." :snooker:

Success With Style : Muhammed Ali, Bjorn Borg, Magic Johnson, Mats Wilander, Michael Jackson, Stefan Edberg.

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
          Hi mate, I've never seen a round robin. Furthermore, I've never seen one bob, bob, bobbin along.
          That's funny!

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
            How about a Rocking Robin.

Comment

Working...
            X