Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me to check my cue action

Olddd post
    Last edited by cheebai; 17 April 2018, 07:05 AM.

jabby, and you're wrapped
    round a bit, your upper arm from your shoulder to your elbow could do with being more on line, and turn that din down

Comment

Originally Posted by cheebai View Post
      just do some practise today and recorded a video so i can see my cue action..here is the video

http://youtu.be/mm6SudykEwE

could you help me to check my cue action?is there any mistake with my stance,grip and etc?thanks all
      I am no expert but I would say slow down the first part of your delivery it should be a gradual acceleration not a sudden hit,a fraction slower on the on the backswing and pause, also watch the up and down movement of the cue and try to keep the cue parallel and on the chin,take a little more time on your shot, ok ! I know Ronnie plays fast but we are mere mortals,so slow down but still keep a nice rhythm and pace round the table ( Watch Shaun Murphy a fine example )

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
        jabby, and you're wrapped
        round a bit, your upper arm from your shoulder to your elbow could do with being more on line, and turn that din down
        hes a pool player what can you do, he'll slap'm about on the snooker table for 30 then play with his mates balls on the pool table for the rest of the day

Comment

i seem got problem to put the cue on the chin..i feel more comfortable with my head a little bit high.if i put the cue on the chin..my back is hurt.what should i do?with this "wrong"cue action..sometimes i can make more than 40..

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
            hes a pool player what can you do, he'll be on the snooker table for 30 then play with his mates balls on the pool table for the rest of the day
            bro..i dont know why you hate me so much..i have no problem with you mate..even if we had some debate in other thread,it doesnt mean we have to hate each other..i love all people in this forum and including you..grow up mate..im too old to mock people..

for your information..i dont play pool..i hate pool..i can clear the pool table by one eye closed and one hand every frame..

i am living in the country where i think less than 15 peoples play snooker in the fifth biggest country in the world..

and less than 15 snooker tables in a country..i have no one to ask for advice..no coach..this is the only
            place..

Comment

i seem got problem to put the cue on the chin..i feel more comfortable with my head a little bit high.if i put the cue on the chin..my back is hurt.what should i do?with this "wrong"cue action..sometimes i can make more than 40..
              Sit down put your cue away and watch some videos on u tube (If you are able) of some of the great cue actions Shaun Murphy, Stephen Lee, Steve Davis. Ronnie, The high head position is ok for pool but not so good for snooker "Get down on the shot" best of luck

Comment

bro..i dont know why you hate me so much..i have no problem with you mate..even if we had some debate in other thread,it doesnt mean we have to hate each other..i love all people in this forum and including you..grow up mate..im too old to mock people..

for your information..i dont play pool..i hate pool..i can clear the pool table by one eye closed and one hand every frame..

i am living in the country where i think less than 15 peoples play snooker in the fifth biggest country in the world..

and less than 15 snooker tables in a country..i have no one to ask for advice..no coach..this is the only
                place..
                yes i have issues with you on another thread but, you still play like a typical pool player, and if you say you don't really play pool and your mates do then okay. you say you can clear a pool pattern with one eye yeah? then your better that me and maybe snookers not really for you

Comment

Originally Posted by denja View Post
                  Sit down put your cue away and watch some videos on u tube (If you are able) of some of the great cue actions Shaun Murphy, Stephen Lee, Steve Davis. Ronnie, The high head position is ok for pool but not so good for snooker "Get down on the shot" best of luck
                  ok mate.tomorrow ill open youtube while practising..

Comment

have a look at snooker pro tips on YouTube, or the Alan Trigg videos.
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

yes i have issues with you on another thread but, you still play like a typical pool player, and if you say you don't really play pool and your mates do then okay. you say you can clear a pool pattern with one eye yeah? then your better that me and maybe snookers not really for you
                      why do you say snooker is not for me?why you look to forbid me or discourage me to play and love snooker?

even with the wrong cue action..sometimes i can make 40 break..and just need little correction and more practising to make century..

i am wordless..how old are you,mate?

Comment

if you can't get your chin on the cue dont worry, if you line up okay its no big deal. but you do have a pool action and set up, and if thats how you practice forget it your going nowhere. whatever you do, do it with intent

Comment

don't get excited.. well again, you said you can clear a pool pattern one eyed, now i need up to a 60sec to decide the first ball i would go for. i have said nothing to discourage you on the contrary, you sound like you have a special talent of pool. i really hope those snooker tables will be there in six months and maybe with your passion and determination you'll turn things around

why do you say snooker is not for me?why you look to forbid me or discourage me to play and love snooker?

even with the wrong cue action..sometimes i can make 40 break..and just need little correction and more practising to make century..

i am wordless..how old are you,mate?
                          Last edited by j6uk; 18 October 2014, 01:57 PM.

Comment

don't get excited.. well again, you said you can clear a pool pattern one eyed, now i need up to a 60sec to decide the first ball i would go for. i have said nothing to discourage you on the contrary, you sound like you have a special talent of pool. i really hope those snooker tables will be there in six months and maybe with your passion and determination you'll turn things around
                            months
                            thank you very much for your support..i will upload a video again once i got improvement..

Comment

thank you very much for your support..i will upload a video again once i got improvement..
                              cheebai one of the keys to being a good player is looking and feeling natural on your approach,I see so may many people pretending they are dalek's

Comment

Working...
                              X