Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defending champion playing first at the masters 2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defending champion playing first at the masters 2015?

Hello all,

Hope all is well. I was wondering when O'Sullivan as defending champion will play his first game at the Masters 2015 if he enters? Would it be on the first session on Sunday the 11th at 1pm does anyone know? I thought maybe the defending champion would play first in the tournament.

Cheers

Original Source: Defending champion's first game at the Masters 2015? http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz3Jcznsirm
    - TSF - TheSnookerForum.co.uk
    Follow us: @TheSnookerForum on Twitter | TheSnookerForum on Facebook

I'm pretty sure Selby played Mark Davis in January this year on the opening day (opening session) being the defending champ from 2013 and I'm pretty certain Ronnie will play in the 2015 Masters.

Comment

Thanks for that. I saw the Rocket against Ricky Walden last time at the Masters and it was a masterclass.

Comment

Originally Posted by nicky1982 View Post
        Thanks for that. I saw the Rocket against Ricky Walden last time at the Masters and it was a masterclass.
        Where Ronnie won 6-0 in less than an hour earlier this year? Sensational. That 134 break in the 4th frame was a delight to see.

Comment

Yes, it was a brilliant performance. He really didn't hang about that day.

Comment

Working...
          X