Ronnie O'Sullivans lack of extensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Tbh I have one cue and a push on and that's it but do have a case that would fit exts but never quite understood when those who turn up with 2 or 3 extensions and that mini butt what the hell is that for
    The Mini-butt allows some players to be able to stretch for a shot when the rest isn't really required
    Highest Break 21

Comment

...and that mini butt what the hell is that for
      Seriously ????

Comment

Ronnie has the advantage of being able to play a shot left handed when the mini butt may have been required

Comment

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
          Ronnie has the advantage of being able to play a shot left handed when the mini butt may have been required
          Yes. I think here lies a good part of the answer.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Seriously ????
            Yes seriously just never needed it, or maybe just lazy

Comment

Yes seriously just never needed it, or maybe just lazy
              I hate using the rest lol, using the mini butt can sometimes avoid that and that's fine with me, might only use it once a week, but would rather have it than not !

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                I hate using the rest lol, using the mini butt can sometimes avoid that and that's fine with me, might only use it once a week, but would rather have it than not !
                Agree 100%.

Dont think we'll be seeing Ronnie with one of them little plastic things Steve Davis use to carry to put on one side of the rest any time soon! lol
                2013/2014 Season Event Predictor Winner!

Comment

I can't use a rest to save my life and would rather stretch on my tiptoes than use one
                  It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

For some reason i seem to turn into someone who thinks they are ambidextrous

Comment

he doesn't have them because he knows they're just fashion accessories like snazzy cases and nice name badges

I got some once and then wondered why I was carrying them around and never using them but ever so occasionally using the mini one because I had it and over the course of time you'll miss just as many stretching with that as you'll miss with the rest, they really are superfluous

tip, if you have a choice of people to play, pick the one with the flashy stuff as you'll know his state of mind is fragile and he's easily persuaded, as well as beating him you should be able to convince him to change his tips at least before the game is out

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
                        he doesn't have them because he knows they're just fashion accessories like snazzy cases and nice name badges

I got some once and then wondered why I was carrying them around and never using them but ever so occasionally using the mini one because I had it and over the course of time you'll miss just as many stretching with that as you'll miss with the rest, they really are superfluous

tip, if you have a choice of people to play, pick the one with the flashy stuff as you'll know his state of mind is fragile and he's easily persuaded, as well as beating him you should be able to convince him to change his tips at least before the game is out
                        Very very very harsh imo, apart from Ronnie, every single player i know has extensions !!!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't go as far as say fashion accessories, more to do with some players use exts more then others.

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post

Lol mind games
                            It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

i don't use it anymore but i never missed a ball with this

Comment

I've noticed Shaun Murphy no longer seems to bring his extensions with him either since changing cues.
                                Must of been a kick

Comment

Working...
                                X