best off making a total clearance you cant get snookers from there
    Well that negates your point of entering comps never having made a century

Comment

• Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
      not if they get the snookers required
      Most people would concede

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Well that negates your point of entering comps never having made a century
        you can make a total clearance and not make a century
        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

you can make a total clearance and not make a century
          True BUT highly unlikely is it

Comment

• if the yellow is the only colour not on a cushion its very likely
            Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

if the yellow is the only colour not on a cushion its very likely
              Happens all the time, total clearances without a century
              WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
              Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
              --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

if the yellow is the only colour not on a cushion its very likely
                Lol, if a player is capable of a clearance the colours would be off the cushions within a few shots

Comment

• http://youtu.be/qtzjg1NathA

Not a frame but entertaining. Line up clearance all yellows.

Comment

• Originally Posted by markz View Post
                    http://youtu.be/qtzjg1NathA

Not a frame but entertaining. Line up clearance all yellows.
                    Forgot to re-spot the last yellow. But if the referee missed it - total clearance of only 70 points.

Otherwise great clip. Loved the last red. Class

Slightly off-topic but saw there was a 77 total clearance in the 6 reds. Think about it.

Oceania 6 reds snooker championship.jpg
                    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• 1st break I can remember was a 36.....hit so many 30's in those months i got sick of them.
                      Finally after a few months jumped to 58.....got stuck there for over a year.....made loads of 50's......then jumped to 103 one Friday night when i was 22yrs old in 95' missed a blue of the spot trying to get on the pink, should of been 121.....hit another 103 a week later 14 ball clewrance, balls all over the table early one Saturday morning....hit loads of 60, 70 & 80's in the year that followed but never another ton.

In the following years my eyes deteriorated so now I play with snooker specs.....the glory dates seem to be long gone.....but then again, who knows?
                      Safety doesn't win frames.......Potting does!

Comment

• Just got back from my snooker club, and I'm happy to report that I made my first century in a frame against my mate. My break was 112 and I missed the last black that was probably easier for me to pot. Two lads stopped their game on next table and watched me from 70 odd and I was bricking it. Held myself together, had to cut the brown in to yellow pocket for century and played it dead weight in to the centre of pocket then gave it the fist pump. Never thought I'd do it. Totally buzzing!

Comment

• Nice one

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            Nice one
                            Cheers JRC, I gave the game up at 18 because I thought the century would never come. Been back playing 3 years after not picking a cue up for 20 years, 41 now. Felt like I'd achieved something special, my mate and the two lads shook my hand and they were as excited as me. Great night.

Comment

• Well done Mark! Brilliant achievement!
                              WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                              Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by markz View Post
                                Cheers JRC, I gave the game up at 18 because I thought the century would never come. Been back playing 3 years after not picking a cue up for 20 years, 41 now. Felt like I'd achieved something special, my mate and the two lads shook my hand and they were as excited as me. Great night.
                                Chuffed for you - you can retire happy now everything else is a bonus

Comment

Working...
                                X