Cannon Match Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannon Match Cue

I have recently brought a Cannon match Cue (thuya burr one). I have searched the internet to find the history of this cue and all i can come across is that its a good playing cue. If anyone could share there knowledge about this cue. i.e.. age, when the cue was in production and the company itself. It would be much appreciated.
    Adam.

Is that the one piece, maple shaft?
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Has anyone asked the 'picture' question yet? lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
        Has anyone asked the 'picture' question yet? lol
        Everyone knows what they look like, don't they ??

Comment

Cannon cues were originally made by Weildings (Billiards) Limited until 1958 when they were bought out by Peradon & Co.

Peradon & Fletcher Limited.jpg
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Everyone knows what they look like, don't they ??
            I like that. What age is that one John?
            "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
              I like that. What age is that one John?
              I don't know how old it was sorry

Comment

yeah it has a maple shaft but it has a 3/4 joint an inch above the splices. I brought it from ebay as I like the look of the cue and hard they are really good player cues

Comment

Working...
                X