cue case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cue case

I'm looking for a cue case that will hold my towel and chalk pouch in side along with my extention ,not into these bright colour ones but looking to pay £60 INC p and p

I have a 3/4 peradon wide leather patchwork case black and red.
    It will hold a 3/4 cue extension and accessories.

I no longer use it as I have a 1 piece cue now. It's still in good condition other than a few scuffs on the ends. It cost me £175 . Was looking for £80

Comment

I have these for sale at £30

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1215438497...84.m1555.l2649

Comment

Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
        That's a nice case for the money.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
          That's a nice case for the money.
          Yup. x2 .

Comment

i agree the cases are pleasing to the eye. but these imitation leather ones which looks like these ones are don't last that long. i have had a few and they start to peel after a few uses. any knocks are scratches and they surface gets damaged very easily.

the prices are appealing, but in the end you get what you pay for

Comment

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
              i agree the cases are pleasing to the eye. but these imitation leather ones which looks like these ones are don't last that long. i have had a few and they start to peel after a few uses. any knocks are scratches and they surface gets damaged very easily.

the prices are appealing, but in the end you get what you pay for
              I suppose it depends how careful one is with them. Personally, I don't think anyone can do better than a cue craft aluminium case, rock solid, it will last decades. But the best case and Inoffthered will know is the classic 1-piece black plastic tube with cap and clasp for a wee lock. It's pretty tough and cheap. They were metal way back when. If I'm off to practice, I just take the black plastic tube, it slides through the car hatch easy and doesn't do any damage to the seats. It's not much more hassle than a 3/4 case. Love it.

Comment

Working...
              X