No announcement yet.

2piece cue case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw Stuart Bingham a while back with a 1-piece Cue Craft ali case. If they're good enough for a world champion they must be pretty good!!

Comment

Originally Posted by timcunnell View Post
      Welcome to TSF!
      My advice would be to get a case which protects your cue well, first and foremost. You see a lot of people go for flashy looking cases on a budget, which tend to be fake leather with cheap foam and bad hinges. Look okay for the first couple of weeks, but your cue rattles around inside and it won't be long before the thing starts to fall apart!
      I'd also suggest getting a 3/4 case, even if you have a center join 2-piece cue, as it'll give you options for extensions maybe in the future.
      Without a doubt the best case you'll get for the money, in terms of being durable and protecting your cue would be the aluminium Cue Craft cases. The 3/4 ones are around £60 and it'll prob be the last case you buy! Lots of pros actually have these in one piece. Yes you can spend £300 on a handmade leather job, but for quality and protection the Cue Craft takes some beating.
      I think i may be investing soon, currently have a cheapo and my cue rattles around terribly

Comment

Working...
      X