Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the first World Champion born after 1990?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    can I ask where do you see this info?
    sorry I meant Bingtao

Comment

I want to say Luca, but I think the smart choice is Kyren Wilson if he keeps playing like he has been. But you never know, I think Kyren started the season at 56th and is now at 19th and will probably be in the top 16 due to his quarter final finish.

Comment

Originally Posted by Csmith View Post
        I want to say Luca, but I think the smart choice is Kyren Wilson if he keeps playing like he has been. But you never know, I think Kyren started the season at 56th and is now at 19th and will probably be in the top 16 due to his quarter final finish.
        Kyren is provisionally 16th, if Alan McManus gets to the final, Kyren will be push down a place.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I forgot to mention Yuan Sijun who thrashed Martin Gould in the China Open 5-0. He has been playing wild card rounds since at least the age of 13. Probably born around 2000 or 2001!!

Comment

I think the most refined products so far are Kyren Wilson and Ants McGill, with an advantage to Wilson, being already a ranking winner. Both are really poised, calm, talented and are somhow 'built' to play in Sheffield.
            Now purely on talent, Zhao Xintong is a hell of a potting machine...but still very raw.
            Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Working...
            X