Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Snooker man Stevie View Post
    £55 al day start at one till 7 mate
    Compared with Django/Ronnie charging £50 for a short exhibition. Know what I mean? Enjoy the tension Stevie, you will feel it from the table.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
      Compared with Django/Ronnie charging £50 for a short exhibition. Know what I mean? Enjoy the tension Stevie, you will feel it from the table.
      Thanks sir can't wate al be there with lots of paper for autographs haha and pics
      Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

Scotish open

same price for Welsh Open
        early week (Mon to Thu) are £20 all day, up to £55 all day for final.
        My friend and I are going all week and with booking fees etc cost us £228.50 each. about the same price for one day at Sheffield :wink:
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          Brilliant
          Maybe try to get some earlier rounds where you can sit anywhere you like and watch anyone you like - the best
          Side view I think is best, as you can really get a feel for the table and see what they are planning ahead and playing for. I always get side view perpendicular to the blue/pink :biggrin:
          So happy for you going, you will have a blast
          It's on for 1 week and it's hard to have a
          Finishing time with been a Removal man
          You never have a set finishing time Dean so that's why a took all day Sunday mate
          Got for it mate book Monday off and watch more snooker at any one time you have ever seen
          You can always leave early if you hit your curfew; )

Comment

My friend and I are going all week and with booking fees etc cost us £228.50 each. about the same price for one day at Sheffield :wink:
            A would love to take a week of work Dean my
            Boss would have a melt down if a was of
            So you will looking forward to that week
            Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
              Thanks sir can't wate al be there with lots of paper for autographs haha and pics
              Buy the programme, they usually have the players photos with space for the John Hancock
              Take your own fine sharpie

Comment

Buy the programme, they usually have the players photos with space for the John Hancock
                Yes good thinking a suppose there will be stalls there aswell to by stuff
                Hope they don't sell cues haha

Comment

A would love to take a week of work Dean my
                  Boss would have a melt down if a was of
                  So you will looking forward to that week
                  We are going down Sunday this time so we don't miss the first matches early Monday
                  Yep can't wait. Missed the event earlier this year So had to get in early

Comment

I went to the Grand Prix when it was in Aberdeen, Jamie Cope vs. Mark King in the semi, it was good to see how the pros play their shots, my cue action went all wristy for a few days after watching Jamie Cope's.

I was sitting behind the baulk end, I remember seeing Michela Tabb bending over the table to re-spot blues and wishing I had a seat with a side view

Comment

£55 al day start at one till 7 mate
                      Cheers Stevie, to me that's a bargain ,to see a full final and players playing when it means something.
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                        I went to the Grand Prix when it was in Aberdeen, Jamie Cope vs. Mark King in the semi, it was good to see how the pros play their shots, my cue action went all wristy for a few days after watching Jamie Cope's.

I was sitting behind the baulk end, I remember seeing Michela Tabb bending over the table to re-spot blues and wishing I had a seat with a side view
                        Lol that's a nice pic a have in my head now

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                          Cheers Stevie, to me that's a bargain ,to see a full final and players playing when it means something.
                          Yes it's with that kind of money much to see Ronnie at yours mate ?

Comment

Yes good thinking a suppose there will be stalls there aswell to by stuff
                            Hope they don't sell cues haha
                            They sell the programmes outside and inside (no popcorn though ).
                            At Newport there were some cues for sale but nothing special; )
                            At Cardiff hardly anything.
                            I was just wondering who the commentators will be? The usual Eurosport? At the Welsh you have the BBC there (hopefully still next year). I did buy the ear pieces as I generally do like commentary so maybe you can as well, they are not expensive
                            Last edited by DeanH; 14 September 2016, 08:52 PM.

Comment

I was just wondering who the commentators will be? The usual Eurosport? At the Welsh you have the BBC there (hopefully still next year). I did buy the ear pieces as I generally don't like commentary so maybe you can as well, they are not expensive
                              Well am second row from front Dean so a
                              Will by one just for the experience

Comment

I was just wondering who the commentators will be? The usual Eurosport? At the Welsh you have the BBC there (hopefully still next year). I did buy the ear pieces as I generally don't like commentary so maybe you can as well, they are not expensive
                                Well am second row from front Dean so a
                                Will by one just for the experience
                                You will be on TV then
                                You yellow or green side?

Comment

Working...
                                X