Snooker Quizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Quizes

I am trying out a new plugin for website building and would like to try it on snooker quizzes.

Does anyone have any snooker quiz questions and answers already to save me writing them. I will put them on the snooker crazy website and am very happy to give the supplier/s (source) credit.

I was just taking pen to paper and remembered it might be a lot easier to ask here!!
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Perhaps you could browse through the Snooker Quizzes section of the forum. No one has posted in it in almost a year, but you might find something of use if you browse through the older threads. :smile:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
      Perhaps you could browse through the Snooker Quizzes section of the forum. No one has posted in it in almost a year, but you might find something of use if you browse through the older threads. :smile:
      Thank you.........it's a very hot day and that didn't cross my mind! Ta.
      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Who is the only player to make a '16' red clearance in a competition? - at least I think it's only been done once. Which competition?

Comment

Who is the only player to make a 15 red-blue break? - not sure he cleared up

Comment

Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
            Who is the only player to make a '16' red clearance in a competition? - at least I think it's only been done once. Which competition?
            That's been done at least twice in professional tournaments. :smile:

Comment

I need to watch more snooker...I'm out of touch, lol

Comment

What about 15 blues?

Comment

Working...
                X