Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Cue Case?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which Cue Case?

    I have a 3/4 cue but can't decide which one out of the 3 below to get. The 3 I've been looking at are a Peradon aluminium, a Cue Craft aluminium or a Peradon Halo. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dmorley85; 5th July 2017, 02:44 PM.

  • #2
    I have always liked the CueCraft ali cases, strong, reasonably light.
    The Halo, not liked that much as I don't think they open enough and can be unbalanced when open and not on a totally flat surface. (maybe just my experience at one club where the CueCraft was stable and the halo kept on tipping on a shallow slop of a shelf. )
    Up the TSF!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DeanH View Post
      I have always liked the CueCraft ali cases, strong, reasonably light.
      The Halo, not liked that much as I don't think they open enough and can be unbalanced when open and not on a totally flat surface. (maybe just my experience at one club where the CueCraft was stable and the halo kept on tipping on a shallow slop of a shelf. )
      Is the Peradon aluminium one any good?

      Comment


      • #4
        I have both Halo and cue craft one piece cases, both are good , the cue craft is heavier but it really is a sturdy case and is the one I prefer. I would get in touch with ADR147 on here, he must do the best price around on these type of cases, I got both mine from him, top lad.
        Just a quick thought, don't buy the cheaper Ali cases you see on eBay they are very tinny, on the cue craft ones the Ali feels twice as thick, although I have heard the Halo lookalike cases are ok.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dmorley85 View Post
          Is the Peradon aluminium one any good?
          sorry not seen/used one.

          Originally posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          I would get in touch with ADR147 on here, he must do the best price around on these type of cases, I got both mine from him, top lad.
          second that, bought a few Cue Craft off ADR over the years for my family and friends
          Up the TSF!

          Comment


          • #6
            Peradon aluminium , Cue Craft , Peradon leather case.

            All good and value for money imo.

            Comment


            • #7
              The old Black Fox, or Silver Fox cue cases, with the low profile briefcase style latches,

              are the ones to watch out for.

              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              Comment


              • #8
                Just read a review on Amazon for the Peradon aliminium case and they said:

                'Good quality build but the case doesn't stay open without holding it open. Very annoying when you want to just pick up an extension on the move and awkward when getting your cue out.'

                Can anyone confirm this? If it doesn't stay open it's not much good and would be a bit of a pain.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dmorley85 View Post
                  Just read a review on Amazon for the Peradon aliminium case and they said:

                  'Good quality build but the case doesn't stay open without holding it open. Very annoying when you want to just pick up an extension on the move and awkward when getting your cue out.'

                  Can anyone confirm this? If it doesn't stay open it's not much good and would be a bit of a pain.
                  I've only found that to happen with the Peradon Halo cases, the normal ally cases I haven't seen that problem.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Dave Walton View Post
                    I've only found that to happen with the Peradon Halo cases, the normal ally cases I haven't seen that problem.
                    Would you get the Cuecraft aliminium or Peradon aliminium? I can't decide between the two and I was put off the Peradon by that person on that review of it that said the case doesn't stay open.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dmorley85 View Post
                      Originally posted by Dave Walton View Post
                      I've only found that to happen with the Peradon Halo cases, the normal ally cases I haven't seen that problem.
                      Would you get the Cuecraft aliminium or Peradon aliminium? I can't decide between the two and I was put off the Peradon by that person on that review of it that said the case doesn't stay open.
                      Personally I'd go with the Cue Craft everytime.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dave Walton View Post
                        Personally I'd go with the Cue Craft everytime.
                        What's the differences between the Cuecraft Aliminium & the Peradon aluminium, is the Cuecraft one better made/more robust?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dmorley85 View Post
                          Originally posted by Dave Walton View Post
                          Personally I'd go with the Cue Craft everytime.
                          What's the differences between the Cuecraft Aliminium & the Peradon aluminium, is the Cuecraft one better made/more robust?
                          The Cue Craft seems like thicker aluminium, also I think the foam in the Cue Crafts is better, tighter fit so it holds your cue in place and doesn't slide around inside the case.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Dave Walton View Post
                            The Cue Craft seems like thicker aluminium, also I think the foam in the Cue Crafts is better, tighter fit so it holds your cue in place and doesn't slide around inside the case.
                            Thanks Dave, I think I'm going to get the Cuecraft one then. Thanks for all your advice everyone!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I've got 4 cue craft case at the moment, and for the money you can't go wrong

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X