Which Cue Case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
    I've got 4 cue craft case at the moment, and for the money you can't go wrong
    Is £64.97 a good price with delivery and a 12 month guarantee?

Comment

Originally Posted by dmorley85 View Post
      Is £64.97 a good price with delivery and a 12 month guarantee?
      3/4 or one piece?

Comment

Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
        3/4 or one piece?
        It's 3/4 for £64.97 with free delivery and a 12 month guarantee.

Comment

If a silver one will do then adr147 sells them cheaper, and may do slightly better if contact him direct
          Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252958169974

Comment

[QUOTE=dmorley85;933545]It's 3/4 for £64.97 with free delivery and a 12 month guarantee

As jrc750 says, adr is good to deal with

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              If a silver one will do then adr147 sells them cheaper, and may do slightly better if contact him direct
              Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252958169974
              I'll second that, ADR147 is the best option

Comment

I'm going to order the black Cue Craft one from Billiards Boutique as it's £64.97 plus you get a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee if you order it with them. Thanks everyone for your advice on which one to get. It seems the Cue Craft aluminium case rates quite a way above the Peradon aluminium case and is generally better all around. Cheers everyone!

Comment

see comment on the other thread concerning the guarantee. The cases from ADR I have had come in their original boxes from Cue Craft.
                  Good choice by the way
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    see comment on the other thread concerning the guarantee. The cases from ADR I have had come in their original boxes from Cue Craft.
                    Good choice by the way
                    I find it funny that I offer to sell it for £60 and somebody would go elsewhere!
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      I find it funny that I offer to sell it for £60 and somebody would go elsewhere!
                      did see that, never mind, go back to watching the tennis/cricket/rugby/snooker
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        did see that, never mind, go back to watching the tennis/cricket/rugby/snooker
                        Maybe if I offer to guarantee it for 13 months! Tennis

Comment

Would've bought it off ADR147 for £60 but the Cue Craft case he sells is the old version with the old logo and the black foam inside. The newest version of this case has a different logo and dark grey foam inside which is now supposed to be better. Plus I doubt I would get a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee if I was to buy it off ADR147. Nothing personal but for an extra £4.97 I'd rather get the newest version and know that it has a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee with it

Comment

Originally Posted by dmorley85 View Post
                            Would've bought it off ADR147 for £60 but the Cue Craft case he sells is the old version with the old logo and the black foam inside. The newest version of this case has a different logo and dark grey foam inside which is now supposed to be better. Plus I doubt I would get a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee if I was to buy it off ADR147. Nothing personal but for an extra £4.97 I'd rather get the newest version and know that it has a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee with it
                            LOL - it is the maker you know... and the same case!

Comment

I looked on your ebay page a while back as I was going to buy it from you but the picture and description is the old version of the case that's why I didn't.
                              Last edited by dmorley85; 8 July 2017, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X