Cheapest Place To Buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest Place To Buy?

Where's the cheapest place online to get the 3/4 black Cue Craft Aluminium case? The cheapest I've found is £64.97 from Billiards Boutique with free delivery and a 12 month guarantee. Is that a good deal?
    Last edited by dmorley85; 7 July 2017, 05:35 PM.

Well on principle I will do it for £60
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Billiards Boutique are good and that's a good price but I'd take Andrew (ADR147) up on his offer!

Comment

I'm going to order the black Cue Craft one from Billiards Boutique as it's £64.97 plus you get a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee if you order it with them. Thanks everyone for your advice on which one to get. It seems the Cue Craft aluminium case rates quite a way above the Peradon aluminium case and is generally better all around. Cheers everyone!

Comment

Originally Posted by dmorley85 View Post
          I'm going to order the black Cue Craft one from Billiards Boutique as it's £64.97 plus you get a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee if you order it with them. Thanks everyone for your advice on which one to get. It seems the Cue Craft aluminium case rates quite a way above the Peradon aluminium case and is generally better all around. Cheers everyone!
          eh? As per the Law (Sales of Goods act) you should get manufacturer's guarantee from any retailer, nothing special from Billiards Boutique, unless they give an extra guarantee themselves, which they don't say. ?

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            eh? As per the Law (Sales of Goods act) you should get manufacturer's guarantee from any retailer, nothing special from Billiards Boutique, unless they give an extra guarantee themselves, which they don't say. ?

So they comply with the law - very good of them!

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              So they comply with the law - very good of them!
              Paypal Law supersedes all Law and rational thinking.
              Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
              Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
              Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

My opinion is that you should buy from ADR147 as he is an upstanding member and the go-to guy if you ever need advice, a cue or help in any way. You should know this as you've been a member for quite a while. Again, just my opinion.
                The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Would've bought it off ADR147 for £60 but the Cue Craft case he sells is the old version with the old logo and the black foam inside. The newest version of this case has a different logo and dark grey foam inside which is now supposed to be better. Plus I doubt I would get a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee if I was to buy it off ADR147. Nothing personal but for an extra £4.97 I'd rather get the newest version and know that it has a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee with it.

Comment

Would've bought it off ADR147 for £60 but the Cue Craft case he sells is the old version with the old logo and the black foam inside. The newest version of this case has a different logo and dark grey foam inside which is now supposed to be better. Plus I doubt I would get a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee if I was to buy it off ADR147. Nothing personal but for an extra £4.97 I'd rather get the newest version and know that it has a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee with it.
                    No he does not - the version I have arrived here on wednesday last week! They change the foam whenever they find one better, it is not rocket science. The manufacturer would happily offer you the same guarantee whoever retails it - they are obligated to , it is the law.

Comment

No he does not - the version I have arrived here on wednesday last week! They change the foam whenever they find one better, it is not rocket science. The manufacturer would happily offer you the same guarantee whoever retails it - they are obligated to , it is the law.
                      I looked on your ebay page a while back as I was going to buy it from you but the picture and description is the old version of the case that's why I didn't.

Comment

I looked on your ebay page a while back as I was going to buy it from you but the picture and description is the old version of the case that's why I didn't.
                        Ah that is because the picture has been the same for ages but the cases are reordered all the time.

Comment

I prefer the black foam. Cue Craft did grey foam a while back and it got awfully scruffy after a while. Didn't know that they had gone back to grey. Would be interested in what it looks like.

Comment

Working...
                          X