Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    this has been mentioned in the years past and some have said it works well on butts. It will still go dull after time but will buff up again
    in other words , this stuff might work , and at the same time, you might get disappointed.
    Right ??

Way to go Dean , very helpful indeed . :snooker:
    No wrong, not what I said, it does work on butts but nothing keeps its shine when handled such as a butt (cue butt that is!) is handled.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

No wrong, not what I said, it does work on butts but nothing keeps its shine when handled such as a butt (cue butt that is!) is handled.
      when some one ask a question and you jump there with some kind of kakamaybeblsit story likes : this is already has been mentioned .
      you actually indicating dat he should better shut up and say nothing .this is a forum and every one has the right to ask questions .as a mod , you should know that .

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
        you are such a nice guy x Your insult is as confused as you are which is quite ironic.
        Yeah, but I do'nt* fall for other men. I already have a girl friend.
        So, you're at the wrong time and wrong place . guregus !!
        *Dean is an adult person. He does not need a smart ars to back him up.

Comment

You bantz is rank mate. Try some finesse; not always the sledge hammer on the walnut. :biggrin-new:
          Last edited by Little Reggie; 23 August 2017, 06:46 PM.

Comment

when some one ask a question and you jump there with some kind of kakamaybeblsit story likes : this is already has been mentioned .
            All I said was that the material had been discussed on the forum before

you actually indicating dat he should better shut up and say nothing .this is a forum and every one has the right to ask questions .as a mod , you should know that .
            WHEN did I say or indicate that "he should shut up and say nothing"?
            please link where I did that?
            or apologies for accusing me of something I have not done?
            You don't need to remind me of what a forum is and what its members can or can not do!

edit - hm, I hope you are not alluding to the other thread by the same member where I asked a simple question of why he started a new thread on a very similar subject; from his replies I don't think that member read into my reply that "he should shut up and say nothing"; unlike you.
            Last edited by DeanH; 26 August 2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

All I said was that the material had been discussed on the forum before

WHEN did I say or indicate that "he should shut up and say nothing"?
              please link where I did that?
              or apologies for accusing me of something I have not done?
              You don't need to remind me of what a forum is and what its members can or can not do!

edit - hm, I hope you are not alluding to the other thread by the same member where I asked a simple question of why he started a new thread on a very similar subject; from his replies I don't think that member read into my reply that "he should shut up and say nothing"; unlike you.
              Dean ,

You just sitting in a room with bunch of other people and you ask a question in a polite way. How would you feel if someone stands up and says: this is already been discussed.
              it's rude and you know it.
              He wants to ask a question (either did I). If you want to do that, atleast let the person in question know: feel free to ask more. Or, keep an eye on thread just in case others have more info regarding this matter. (or something in this nature).
              If some other memeber (likes our romantic friend Byrom) do that, than atleast i could undrstand. That kid talking out of his ars 9/10 times anyway.
              But you?????
              As a mod and a decent person, I expect you to understand and know better .
              I suggest you start representing the forum instead of representing your own ego and friends here.

You may take this note as a criticism. It's not.
              Since you are the best mod here imo , consider it as a compliment. Because this was the last thing i expected you to do.

Yes, I was abit too hard with my first post. But if you pay attention you can clearly see that i used a at the end of my post ..
              I thought you may have abit of sense of English humour. looks like you do'nt, after all.

Comment

You just sitting in a room with bunch of other people and you ask a question in a polite way. How would you feel if someone stands up and says: this is already been discussed.
                it's rude and you know it.
                Again I think you have missed what I actually posted; I posted that the subject had been "discussed before AND that others have found the material good..." taken together, as it was meant, it was not rude and I know it was not rude.
                I mention it has been discussed before to indicate to the OP that the material is not new to the membership of TSF and that some of the members liked it.

He wants to ask a question (either did I). If you want to do that, atleast let the person in question know: feel free to ask more.
                Again, I dont see anywhere that I told the OP to shut up and dont post anything.

Or, keep an eye on thread just in case others have more info regarding this matter. (or something in this nature).
                I do keep an eye on all threads, being nosey myself and being part of the role of Moderator. :biggrin:
                I did note the other posts from those who had used the material and liked it; phew backing up what I had posted

If some other memeber (likes our romantic friend Byrom) do that, than atleast i could undrstand. That kid talking out of his ars 9/10 times anyway.
                But you?????
                As a mod and a decent person, I expect you to understand and know better .
                hm, don't know who to answer this...

I suggest you start representing the forum instead of representing your own ego and friends here.
                I am possibly the least egotistical person you could ever meet (or is that an egotistical statement? :wink and I post to represent myself as a member.
                I don't think I post to represent "my friends" on TSF, they are old enough (and ugly enough) to represent themselves.
                I rarely post as a Moderator, often (as you know) I contact members quietly on PM or personal email - above and beyond the role I think sometimes - to keep things private.

You may take this note as a criticism. It's not.
                Since you are the best mod here imo , consider it as a compliment. Because this was the last thing i expected you to do.
                shucks, thanks for the vote of confidence :blush:

Yes, I was abit too hard with my first post. But if you pay attention you can clearly see that i used a at the end of my post ..
                I thought you may have abit of sense of English humour. looks like you do'nt, after all.
                sorry but looking back at your post, there was no smilie

I also use them (some may say too much :wink to indicate across the tinterweb the feeling being applied to the written word and I hope my English sense of humour comes across :biggrin:

Please feel free not to reply to this

:wink:

Comment

Again I think you have missed what I actually posted; I posted that the subject had been "discussed before AND that others have found the material good..." taken together, as it was meant, it was not rude and I know it was not rude.
                  I mention it has been discussed before to indicate to the OP that the material is not new to the membership of TSF and that some of the members liked it.

Again, I dont see anywhere that I told the OP to shut up and dont post anything.

I do keep an eye on all threads, being nosey myself and being part of the role of Moderator. :biggrin:
                  I did note the other posts from those who had used the material and liked it; phew backing up what I had posted

hm, don't know who to answer this...

I am possibly the least egotistical person you could ever meet (or is that an egotistical statement? :wink and I post to represent myself as a member.
                  I don't think I post to represent "my friends" on TSF, they are old enough (and ugly enough) to represent themselves.
                  I rarely post as a Moderator, often (as you know) I contact members quietly on PM or personal email - above and beyond the role I think sometimes - to keep things private.

shucks, thanks for the vote of confidence :blush:

sorry but looking back at your post, there was no smilie

I also use them (some may say too much :wink to indicate across the tinterweb the feeling being applied to the written word and I hope my English sense of humour comes across :biggrin:

Please feel free not to reply to this

:wink:
                  Maybe, it was just a misunderstanding from both sides then.
                  Believe it or not, I do respect you alot. If i was abit harsh towards you with my previous posts, sorry bout that.

I love English people. Great folk.
                  The only problem is that you guys can play snooker so damn well.
                  Otherwise, ( in a different circumstances ) we could be a good friends. :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                  X