Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Long BA Tips - Anyone Tried Them?

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1z9KQK...pg_220x220.jpg

Has anyone tried these tips before (picture of them above) and what did they think of them? They're really cheap (less than £5 for a box of 50). Might get some just to try out if they're any good.
    Last edited by dmorley85; 25 October 2017, 03:37 PM.

Very consistent and like a medium to firm elk, they're very cheap but amazingly very good.

Comment

Would you say they're better than a good elk Dave? Do they keep their shape well and hold chalk well? Very surprising with them being so cheap, think the average box of 50 elks is around £20 so it's a big difference!
      Last edited by dmorley85; 25 October 2017, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Has anyone bought these recently i cant find them on ebay anymore

Comment

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
          Has anyone bought these recently i cant find them on ebay anymore
          http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Set-Of-50p...ZJt74oJSoFighA

Comment

cheers mate

Comment

Originally Posted by dmorley85 View Post
              Would you say they're better than a good elk Dave? Do they keep their shape well and hold chalk well? Very surprising with them being so cheap, think the average box of 50 elks is around £20 so it's a big difference!
              Id say they're as good as a good elk, and they hold their shape and chalk very well.

Comment

I honestly thought they would be rubbish with them being so cheap, was very pleasantly surprised with how good they are. Fellow TSF member Colin of Ninja Cues now uses them as standard on his cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by dmorley85 View Post
                  https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1z9KQK...pg_220x220.jpg

Has anyone tried these tips before (picture of them above) and what did they think of them? They're really cheap (less than £5 for a box of 50). Might get some just to try out if they're any good.
                  I know you've got the link now, but this gets lost and forgotten and the eBay listing doesn't use the tips name. Just remember to search for 50 pcs snooker pool tips and you should find them each time. There are a few sellers ranging from cheap to dirt cheap. Lots of good reviews on them. Bit hard for me.
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Very soft tips, lose shape after a couple of shots

Comment

Originally Posted by Agassi View Post
                      I found exactly the opposite. They're not meant for tennis bats you know.

Comment

I have a box of them.
                        Some are really good. They hold their shape well and provide a good solid hit, whereas som are really shabby. They tend to lose their threads along the edge and lose shape in the first shot itself.

Comment

I purchased a box, I like them allot. I also purchase some grand tips and its hard for me to tell the difference in them other than there appearance and that is very close as well.... Good tip for money.
                          I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by sharkster63 View Post
                            I purchased a box, I like them allot. I also purchase some grand tips and its hard for me to tell the difference in them other than there appearance and that is very close as well.... Good tip for money.
                            Yes I have have both and picked up the TS Long Ba instead of a Grand tip. Side by side though the Grand tip does look 'tidier' in appearance and finish.

Comment

Originally Posted by Agassi View Post
                              I hastened to say they that. They are extremely hard. They don't loose the shape at all. But I started getting miscues to often with them. Anyone else faced this?

Comment

Working...
                              X